2018 Gmc Sierra 2500

Nicest Vehicle I've ever owned.

by from Foley,AL on October 2, 2017

I bought a 2018 GMC 2500HD Denali CC 6.0. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! A luxurious interior and a muscular exterior!

Uses car for Towing

what a fantastic truck,has it all.

by from morristown,az on September 9, 2017

This is everything I have always wanted in a truck plus all of the bells and whistles,what a pleasure to drive plenty of leg and head room,great visability and all the power you need.

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Whitecourt, AB on October 22, 2017

Beautiful truck, very impressed with the diesel! Lots of power , quiet, rides very nice ,and so far really good on fuel! I went with the Denali and am very impressed with every part of this truck and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone looking!

Uses car for Towing