2006 Gmc Sierra 3500

nogodealership

by from plainview on October 16, 2013

hi this dealership is the warst dealership I have see in a long time thay wood nut late me take the truck fro a test drive and before I lafe NY to go to NJ I gate lost I call and thay wis rude to me I ask fro deracs thay wood give me and wot post to take 1 30 mint drive take 3 30 hr drive on the phone thay say thay wood take my tray in and gay me on my tray is 12000 but thay say wane I gate thay 3000 on it and the dealership is asking wa to much ok thar a lot more I have to say abut this dealership but it is nunt good so thank you and have a nice day kj

The truck is Great, DON'T BUY from Riverside Chev

by from Havana, FL on April 6, 2017

I like the truck, was misled from the salesman at Riverside Chevrolet- Jacksonville. They sold me a truck with bad ball joints, bent rims, and a long list of safety issues. BAD DEALERSHIP!!!!!

Uses car for Towing