2012 Gmc Sierra 3500

Best wrok truck out their

by from Lincoln,NE on March 8, 2012

it has an amazing hual compacity it is very reliable for a cheap price it has great gas mileage and is a greta work truck

2012 GMC Duramax was exactly what I was looking fo

by from monroe la on April 27, 2017

Excelent power for pulling heavy gn trailer. Very comfortable ride. I would definitely recommend this truck to anyone needing a hd truck for hauling

Uses car for Towing

Very Fast and Hard working truck!

by from Charlotte, NC on October 20, 2013

Best HD truck. I have 120,000 miles on it. More city driving then highways. Never had a problem. Just got a full tune up. I pull race trailers with no problems. Only thing I don't like it where the touch screen/Nav is. It's too low. Other than that the truck is amazing. GM makes great HD truck.

Similar Models