2012 Gmc Sierra 3500

BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED AND OPERATED

by from CANTON,TEXAS on September 12, 2017

THIS WAS THE VERY BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED AND OPERATED AS A HOT SHOT TRUCK OPERATOR. I RAN FROM COAST TO COAST WITH THIS VEHICLE, PULLING A 40 FOOT GOOSENECK TRAILER, WHILE MOVING ELECTRICAL SUPPLYS TO INSALLATION SPECIALISTS. NEVER HAD ONE MINUTES TROUBLE FROM THE TRUCK.

Uses car for Towing

2012 GMC Duramax was exactly what I was looking fo

by from monroe la on April 27, 2017

Excelent power for pulling heavy gn trailer. Very comfortable ride. I would definitely recommend this truck to anyone needing a hd truck for hauling

Uses car for Towing

Very Fast and Hard working truck!

by from Charlotte, NC on October 20, 2013

Best HD truck. I have 120,000 miles on it. More city driving then highways. Never had a problem. Just got a full tune up. I pull race trailers with no problems. Only thing I don't like it where the touch screen/Nav is. It's too low. Other than that the truck is amazing. GM makes great HD truck.

Best wrok truck out their

by from Lincoln,NE on March 8, 2012

it has an amazing hual compacity it is very reliable for a cheap price it has great gas mileage and is a greta work truck