2019 GMC Sierra 3500 consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2019 Sierra 3500 GMC
Shop the 2019 Sierra 3500 GMC

My Favorite Truck

Lane Departure saved me on a few long trips. Seats are extremely comfortable. Fifth Wheel Prep made it extremely easy for my hitch installation. Amazing Sound System

Great truck!

This truck is used for my business which is contracting and it meets all my needs, plus it is very stylish. This is the second GMC 3500 I have owned.

1.0

Will never by a gm product again

This truck sucks. It doesn’t offer near as much as the competition does. I should have went with Ford. This will be the last time I ever buy a GM product.

First diesel truck I ever owned.

Haven't had it too long, but so far I love everything about. The Denali package is a great value and I am so glad I purchased this package!

Happy as can be.

Super happy with our decision with on our of our new truck purchase. It is exactly what we needed. It has so far been a wonderful vehicle.

Excellent vehicle top of line . Fully equipped

Great vehicle. Plenty room inside and back. Really nice interior exactly what I was looking for. All extras heated seats, Starring whell . Sun roof. Has everything. Ream happy with.

Love this truck

Very quiet, has excellent performance, and the ride is extremely comfortable. Even the base model has so many options. The seats are not only comfortable but fold up for extra room. Overall the truck has a great design.