2001 GMC Sonoma Consumer Reviews

2001 Gmc Sonoma
Average based on 3 reviews

Truckin in my Sonoma

by from Kansas City, Kansas on September 30, 2007

The 2001 GMC Sonoma EXT Cab was my first truck I bought. I enjoy just about every minute I drive it. I have the 4.3 liter V-6, it is smooth and has great power. The inside is just basic, manual windows and locks, but I do have a CD player. Overall what I like about the Sonoma, it is a clean looking truck and is reliable no problems no worries.

Good, reliable truck

by from Ogden, UT on November 1, 2007

Good truck, although, ive had to replace the rear end diff. other than that, solid built truck for the money. the 4.3 engine is very powerful, 110 thousand miles and still running like the day I bought it...serious!

Works for me!

by from Acushnet, Ma. on October 2, 2008

This truck gives a firm ride and handles well. Plenty of low end torque which makes it good for towing.