2001 Gmc Sonoma

2001 sonoma

by from Corona on July 7, 2017

good but recently lot of issues after only 140,000 mile s ware and tare good little pick up truck for small issue stuff moving lawn work construction ect

This car never had a mechanical problem in 16 year

by from LA, CA. on July 7, 2017

In every aspect such as reliable, comfortable, easy handling and more.it met all my needs. I would buy it all over again.

Fun little truck

by from KCMO on March 16, 2017

Classy looker and peppy 4 cylinder. Fun truck to drive and economical too. Next time, though, I'd get the extended cab model. Not a lot of leg room.

Works for me!

by from Acushnet, Ma. on October 2, 2008

This truck gives a firm ride and handles well. Plenty of low end torque which makes it good for towing.

Good, reliable truck

by from Ogden, UT on November 1, 2007

Good truck, although, ive had to replace the rear end diff. other than that, solid built truck for the money. the 4.3 engine is very powerful, 110 thousand miles and still running like the day I bought it...serious!

Truckin in my Sonoma

by from Kansas City, Kansas on September 30, 2007

The 2001 GMC Sonoma EXT Cab was my first truck I bought. I enjoy just about every minute I drive it. I have the 4.3 liter V-6, it is smooth and has great power. The inside is just basic, manual windows and locks, but I do have a CD player. Overall what I like about the Sonoma, it is a clean looking truck and is reliable no problems no worries.