2015 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2015 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2015 GMC Terrain

Excelent, very reliable.

Si far excellent, I have been driving all over US . I. do my own maintenance except the transmission maintenance. I am a retired technician

1.0

worst car I’ve ever owned

This is the worst car I’ve ever bought. I’m embarrassed to be seen driving it. One thing after another breaks down. Nothing but a money pit!!!

2.9

I will never buy another Terrain, possibly GMC.

I will never buy another Terrain, possibly GMC. Maybe its just the 2015s, but I have had nothing but headache after headache with this dang car. The dealership I got it from clearly overlooked some major issues when "inspecting" it to be sold, and I have dumped many hours of my life, and at least $1500, into it since owning since 9/2020.

Spacious

Love the terrain. Suv that drives like a car. Spacious comfortable seats. Love the look . Makes you feel like your driving a car that would cost double.

1.6

2015 GMC Terrain

I would not recommend the vehicle. Too many electrical glitches and engines leak oil. Seems to have issues constantly. I really don’t think it’s a dependable nor do I feel safe driving it.

1.7

Worst car I’ve ever owned

I currently own a 2015 GMC Terrain. This is the worst vehicle I’ve ever owned. I’ve had nothing but problems with just about everything. I’ve had the engine replaced because this model is known to have major oil leaks. I feel like a fool for ever buying this car. I cannot believe that GMC would design such a dangerous, faulty vehicle and why haven’t they recalled this car for the lousy engine that’s in it? I don’t feel safe driving this vehicle.

1.4

Horrible car

After 2 years my 2015 Terrain had needed an engine a transmission and only had hundred and ten thousand miles. It had cost mr over 6000 $$ in 4 months. Owe too much so have to keep it.

2.9

FORD F150

The 2015 TERRAIN, I own now .I wish I could get rid of it. I have had problems with it from the very first day of driving it home . It was not the car I test drove it was another TERRAIN. This cars engine light is on and I only have 38,000 miles on it. I'm waiting to see what's next ,it's just been paid off after 5 years and looks like I am going to have another car note.

Good running, gas-saver, family truck

This truck meets my needs. Love the inside and outside. Many components available. If possible purchase 2015 and up with one owner. I love how roomy it is for family. Drove home with no problems (9 1/2 hrs). Try it for yourself and see if its the one for you.

Looking for a nice SUV, this is the one!!

Great SUV for a family of four, with a stylish design out and inside, great for traveling and have fun with family or friends is also very spacious.