2015 Gmc Terrain

Fun GMC

by from California on March 25, 2015

Traded in a Escape for a new 2015 terrain. Better ride, better gas mileage, less wind noise and much better electronics. Great room inside. Seats are very supportive and comfortable. I am handicapped and it is much easier to get in and out of the terrain. Power of 4 cylinder engine is close to a V6. As pointed out in another review, setting up the onstar at the dealer was rushed and confusing.

Great vehicle for the price

by from Idaho on September 3, 2015

It is the more basic model of the terrains but the interior doesn't say basic when you get in. It has great cloth seats (my husband was expecting just plain gray not attractive to the eye cloth seats) and it exceeded those expectations. The backup camera is great in it, very clear and located on the tailgate at a spot where its not covered in dirt or water easily like other cameras I have used. It is small enough where it's not that far of a reach into the back seat to grab things or be able to hand my son things but big enough where I can load both of our large breed dogs and the kiddo and not feel on top of each other.

SUPER

by from Canada on November 7, 2015

Had a Mercedes C class then an Audi A4 tested a Mercedes GLK....like this vehicle better. It corners well, pick up is good and is very comfortable. All in all a well rounded SUV and apart from that reliability ratings are outstanding.

great service

by from Traverse City, MI on April 10, 2015

This was the first time I had dealt with this dealer and I am very impressed. My wife loves this car. We have not had the car very long but so far so good.

Similar to Buick Redavouz SUV

by from Trenton, Ohio on May 6, 2015

Should have continued to manufacter Buick Rendavouz, the best SUV, purchased an 2003 and 2006.in traveling from Ohio to and from Florida I still continue to see Lot of Buick Rendavoz on the road in excellent condition. That's the reason for choosing the Terrain very similar.

TO NEW TO WRITE ABOUT

by from CLEARWATER, FL on March 14, 2016

BOUGHT A USED 2014 WITH 12,000 MILES ON IT. I LIKE THE NON LATHER SEATS AND THE OUIET IN THE CAR. REMINES ME OF THE LINCOLN I STILL OWN. BUT HEY I LIKE THIS CAR!

Most roomy car I've Owned

by from miami florida on June 1, 2015

Great feeling driving it; admired for many for the exterior and interiror; Surprised by many for the features compared to others.

one of the nicest cars that i have owned

by from Plainville Mass on April 13, 2015

this was a great buy and one of the few cars that can be flat towed behind an RVour dealer and sales person did a great job of getting us the best deal possible

Love my vehicle

by from Durham, NC on March 14, 2017

I love my vehicle so much I named it "Prince" it's my "Prince Charming" with wheels. Love the legroom, it's good on gas and it rides nice and smooth.

very stylish and reliable suv

by from marble falls, ar on October 14, 2014

We where very happy with the Fayetteville Auto park and would recommend the them to any and all freinds.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Gmc Terrain