2017 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

$24,070 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2017 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2017 GMC Terrain

Love our new vehicle. Drives great

This vehicle has gone beyond expectations. Fell in love with it the minute we test drove it. Knew which one I wanted as soon as we drove on the lot. Perfect color and trim. Nice interior.

Super comfortable, roomy yet a stylish vehicle .

We love this vehicle so far. The GMC is stylish , reliable , and gives you a smooth and comfortable ride . Very pleased we chose to purchase this today as our second vehicle. We went to Thomas Chevrolet in Bedford and Christopher Faul assisted us with the car purchasing process , which made this a great experience . My husband Steve , he is 6’9”, I am 5’4”. We are so happy he is able to sit comfortably . I highly recommend checking this vehicle out. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Very user-friendly and what I need

This car has a lot of useful features to make sure you're driving safely! I love to use the screen for maps and music daily. It has good gas mileage and comes with the Auto-stop feature. It was confusing at first since this is a newer feature, but I like that it helps with gas emissions and mileage!

4.1

Great car to drive

It has plenty of legroom front & back, the drive is great for commuting, long trips or short trips. Great space to transport large items inside the car.

so nice drives awsome

is just what i wanted i m happy, the salesman was so friendly and dedicated to his work i m so glad i went to stuckey for my vehicle

Very comfortable

We will get years of use out of this vehicle. The winters here will not be a challenge with the AWD. We love this vehicle

So far we love the SUV

We are pleased with our purchase and are enjoying our 2017 GMC Terrain. We are glad we picked this dealership to purchase our used vehicle.

Very reliable

For the price mileage and warranty this vehicle is just what we needed.The interior is immaculate plenty of cargo room. Nice touch screen easy to navigate dashboard cluster is all digital easy to navigate love it. Smooth ride . Remote start.

4.0

Just recently brought my vehicle.

So far after 4 days, I like it very much. Very comfortable, easy to drive. So far I like it .! It’s a pleasure to drive, ride is great, great money for the buck!

I'm in love with my car

This car has a exactly what I was looking for. Enough space for my 2 young children's and I with plenty of cargo space. It handles beautifully and looks fantastic.