1993 Accord

1993 Honda Accord

$43 - $5,119  MSRP Range

Have You Driven the 1993 Honda Accord?

Terrific car for the money

by New Accord lover from Missouri on Thu Sep 10 2009

I bought this 1993 Honda Accord 10 year Anniversary Edition because I thought it would be dependable, and a great car for the money. I drove it back and forth to work about 30 miles each day. Unfortunately, someone hit me and totalled it out. But I loved the way it drove, and the way it looked. Was very dependable and handled well. Because it was older, some of the things had stopped working like the sunroof and cruise control. Overall, I loved this car and it was a really great buy for the money.

Great Car

by Honda lover from Ontario on Wed Oct 14 2009

I have owned the car for 5 years and it has 271000Kms on it and it still runs great. AC still works, the only thing that doesn't work it he rear defrost, and the window was replaced , so it probably would still work. Easy car to work on and if oil sprayed will never rust.

Great Little Car

by newbug from Reston, VA on Fri Apr 29 2011

A lot of car for the money and the year. Car still has many of the amenities that today's cars have and its 18 years old. Reliable, easy to get parts for and doesnt seem dated.

Excelent vehicle

by johanz from Silver Spring, MD on Wed Aug 03 2011

this was my first car, i bough it with some problems in the suspension and the exahust(broken) many mechanics has told me that is one of the most strong transmission and engione ever... even the newer ones doesnt come as strong as those that were build in the 90's... also i did a research and i've found the engine has a lifespan of 500k if you take care of the oils and tune ups....

Excellent Honda Accord Wagon

by Hondaphile from Monticello, KY on Sat Sep 01 2012

Car is in excellent shape is a five speed body is in good shape, so is the interior. Mechanically its sound with low miles only 84K price was a good value.

love my accord!

by Hondahonda from nashville, tn on Mon Oct 24 2011

I bought my accord relatively cheap because it had some problems in the engine, but well worth the wait to get it fixed! The sunroof, ac, heat, and all the power windows sstill work without fail. The only complaint I have is about the cup holders, but I think I can deal with it considering all the things that still work. The body doesn't look dated at all and is fun to drive and has enough room for all my friends and school supplies. Parts are not expensive at all. If you see a 93 accord, or any accord, go for it!

Great car!!

by I love my Honda!! from Wichita on Sat Jul 18 2009

I bought my car in 2007 from the first owner with 118,000 mi on it. It now has 165,000 and still runs great. I've taken several road trips and have never had problems with it. I will definitely stick with Honda for my next car, but I will probably drive this one til it dies!

Its My First Girl Friend

by H.H. from Ohio on Wed Dec 01 2010

I bought several economic sedan cars then a friend of mine bought an Accord with high price for economic car, he came to show it to me & before take to spin I told him it is not a good bargain, then after I did take it for a ride few days later I bought my Accord & I love every mint I drove it, In Iraq there is no speed limit not like here in US, in Baghdad I used to Drive my Accord at 160 KM/H about 100 mph like every day I drive to my work & when I came to US I been searching for a 1993 manual 2.2 white Accord like mine.

Best car!

by First time buyer from Fort Lauderdale,FL on Fri Jun 19 2009

I am a student and I bout a old honda for and have been driving it for over 4 years and I bout it on 136,000 miles and its still runs like new, its that bet car ever, I and loyal to the Honda car making company.

Will probably never die

by Honda is better than Toyota!!!!!!!!! from Grand Forks,ND on Mon Mar 09 2009

16 years and 237,000 miles of North Dakota weather and it still looks good inside and out. It runs really good and it shows no signs of breaking down anytime soon. Original engine and transmission. It doesnt leak oil even though its an older high mileaged car. The rusting is just starting to progress but when the car is washed it looks like a newer car rather than a 16 year old car. Its an lx and all of the power options still work in the car. I would have liked to have ABS, alloy rims, and a power moon roof on this car but its still a great buy. I have had this car for almost two years and put 34000 miles on it. Bought it from the original owner of the car who bought it new in 1993 and took great care of this car. I will definately get another honda accord in the future if this one ever quits but i dont think its going too.

1 2

Our Take on the 1993 Honda Accord

There's probably at least 22,100 good reasons the Ford Taurus grabbed the title of industry's best-selling car from the Honda Accord last year.

That's 22,100 reasons as in $22,100, the base price of Honda's top-of-the-line 1993 model Accord SE sedan we test-drove. That's $22,100, as in $3,800 more than the $18,300 base price on Ford's top-of-the-line Taurus LXsedan, the Accord SE's rival.

So what does the Accord SE have that the Taurus doesn't?

For starters, the SE offers driver- and passenger-side air bags as standard. Taurus offers a driver-side bag as standard, a passenger-side bag asa $488 option. So subtract $488 from the $3,800 spread between Taurus and Accord.

However, only the... Read More