Find out if this car is the best match for you.
1995 Accord

1995 Honda Accord

$273 - $4,285  MSRP Range

Have You Driven the 1995 Honda Accord?

my island

by chosen from NEW HAVEN,CONN. on Mon Apr 06 2009

I had considered buying a new car several times, yet after having my car for 12 yrs i've come accustomed to it's reliability and comfort.The vast amounts of customizing accessories available allowed me to change the car to suit my wants and leave people asking, Is that the same car you used to have? saving me thousands and and years without car payments.

Keep this car

by OG Honda Driver from New York, NY on Fri Oct 09 2009

Really great car to have for the following reasons: 1. Spare parts are plentiful and cheap 2. Maintenance is a breeze 3. It's a RELIABLE car in all seasons 4. Gas milage is still rocking (around 22 mpg) after I put 208,000 miles on it 5. Good carrying capacity Keep up the yearly maintenance and this car won't let you down.

i love this car i have had car 7 years and love it

by stenny from boston, ma on Mon Dec 12 2011

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned and you can get custom parts to make it the way you like and it is good on gas parts are cheap to fix it which I haven't really done besides the usual like brakes and belts and oil changes. I put about 80,000 miles on car since I bought it and only things besides brakes and usual stuff was cv joints, muffler, ball joints, and wheel bearings which you do on most cars . I have never had a engine or tranny issue and car accelerates good. These cars always shift hard its just the way they are made I thought tranny had a issue when I first got it my tranny guy said there is nothing at all wrong with car if you buy one the good years are 94 and 95. And 90-93 also after 95 they have tranny issues. If you buy one you will love it as long as you take care of it it will take care of you like I always warm car up to normal operating temp before I drive and I always do oil changes on time

Couldn't have asked for a better first car!!

by Honda Lover!!! from new jersey on Mon Aug 22 2011

Got it with 67k miles on it in 2007 and now has 120k miles and still runs like a tank! Only problem was when I made a mistake and decided to take the alarm out which made me pay over $700 for a new computer. I also got into an accident with it and it still ran no problem(no exaggeration), only result was a bent fan blade). Besides that had no problems with it, just do your regular maintenance (oil changes, tune ups, etc) and you can take my word that it won't let you down. Since it is an older car, still ask a trustworthy mechanic to check it out every year as I have changed both my front axles.

Why doesn't Honda make this car anymore!

by Happy with Honda Wagon from Santa Cruz, CA on Sun Oct 17 2010

At 235,000 miles, have only replaced timing belt and brakes. Why can't we get cars like this anymore! Still getting 31 mpg! Love the size for carrying; love that the back seats lay flat for larger cargo (our big dogs). Would love another Honda wagon, they just aren't made anymore. Highly recommended.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Can't go wrong with a Honda

by Elise egg dismiss from O.C., CA on Fri Sep 07 2012

This is my second Honda. Never has either car left me stranded. Can do most all maintenance myself. If I had to describe either with one word that word would be RELIABLE.

I'll never sell this car !

by Sporty Sailor from Texas on Wed Jul 09 2008

It is now 13 years old with 113,000 mi., and the only repairs have been a radiator, a muffler, an alternator, and an a/c leak. It has been unbelievably reliable.

VERY reliable, even at 200,000 miles!

by Accords4life from Lexington, KY on Mon Jul 02 2007

Sporty yet refined design. The leather interior with lumbar support is very comfortable for any size person. The interior features are all very simple, easy to reach, and functional. The V6 has good pop to it. Good gas mileage, even for a high mileage vehicle. The best part is not having to worry about mechanical problems!

Smooth ride, great on gas, sporty yet sensible!!!

by SmallTownGal007 from Covington, VA on Fri Aug 18 2006

I got the car in 2001 for my 16th birthday and now I'm about to graduate from college. The only thing I've had to replace was the odometer. I gave the car 3 stars for features only because I've had issues with the powerlocks and motors in the windows...something in those doors just aren't working right. Other friends with Accords have had the same issue. Other than that, this car is excellent. It's sporty, yet sensible; medium sized with great leg room. AND it's great on gas mileage too!

Love this car!

by Honda Girl from York, PA on Thu Feb 10 2011

I got my '95 Accord almost four years ago and it has never broken down on me or had any major problems even with 220,000 miles on it! Absolutely love mine with its leather seats, sunroof, and power options. Only problem is the driver's side window is beginning to have trouble going back up..other than that an awesome car to have!

1 2

Our Take on the 1995 Honda Accord

Has Honda lost its bearings?

I'm inclined to think so after spending a week behind the wheel of the new Accord V-6.

For one thing, more than $22,000 for an Accord V-6 that is not even equipped with leather seats is a large sum of money for a car that is basically a rather plain-looking four-door family sedan.

For another, the Accord's V-6 engine offers no tangible improvement in performance over the marvelous VTEC four-cylinder engine in the Accord EX.

If that weren't enough, Ford and Chrysler offer better-looking cars of equal quality that come with more equipment and cost less. The fully loaded V-6-powered Ford Contour/Mercury Mystique or Chrysler Cirrus/Dodge Stratus sedans sell for between $2,000... Read More