2004 Accord

2004 Honda Accord

2004 Honda Accord

Have You Driven the 2004 Honda Accord?

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by B from California on Thu Feb 14 2019

I own an 04 accord 4 cylinder 2.4 engine that I bought with 130,000 miles on it and put 70,000 on it within 3 years and have only had to change the battery as far as engine maintenance. Given I do change my oil every 5,000 miles religiously. Still I would be comfortable driving this car form California to New York tomorrow with no problems. The gas millage and large fuel take is unbeatable also

Best first car ever

by Honda lover from Rochester, NY on Mon Apr 20 2009

My parents bought a loaded Ex-V6 model in 04 and i complained because it was a boring choice, you see these cars everywhere. Well after 5 years, ive realized why the accord is selling like hotcakes! it is the best all around car- the v6 is powerful- u gotta learn to touch the gas lightly cuz when you hit it, it goes! its comfy for 5 , the leather is really luxurious and after 75000 miles it still drives and looks and feels like its brand new! the handling is great, but make sure your tires are all inflated correctly,i just checked and filled mine and the car is running unbelievably smooth now , what a difference! We keep it reg. maintained and it has had no major problems. Gas cap lock broke but thats no biggie. The seats are great looking and super comfortable on long trips and the seating position is excellent! the handling is perfect- comfy yet sporty! and love the road feel and steering wheel. easy to drive, controls are all great! I barely avoided a bad crash recently, but after doing some research i feel so confidant that my accord would keep me safe as it has top safety ratings, crumple zones, and front, side, and curtain airbags, not to mention nimble handling and decent brakes. The styling is conservative but i like it- its a classy car and i have a spoiler so i think it looks very sporty! Complaints are few- the stereo is weak- but sounds great for a basic unit! and i love the steering wheel controls and 6 disc changer, i just wish it had an aux jack. Mileage is so- so. I have a lead foot and i keep track of the mileage- in the winter i get around 18-20 around town and in the summer its more like 21-23. on the highway tho it easily gets 26 with my lead foot! im gonna see if it improves with properly inflated tires. Also in the winter the traction isnt the best, but itll get you where you need to go- watch the turns! I almost got snow tires but decided it wasnt worth $500. and i only wished i had them a handful of times. get a AAA membership instead. This car has completely spoiled me, its just perfect in everyway for a front drive car. favorite feature- press unlock on the key fob twice then hold it, u can roll down all the windows!! you have to roll them up with the key in the door lock tho. I would be happy to own this car for another 10 or more years- im sure it will hold up great!

I Love It

by Mr Kush from Mira Loma CA. on Sun Apr 11 2010

Though I only have had car for about a month I totally love it. I got V6 and its very powerful and the response is great. It has 46,000 miles on it and still feels brand new. I get all over about 23 miles per gallon. Sound could be better but I listen to sports talk so no big deal to me. You will not regret buying a 2004 V6

Very Reliable Car

by Honda Lover from Nebraska on Fri Sep 17 2010

I love my Accord! It's the first car I've ever purchased on my own and do not regret it. When I get in my car everyday - I never worry about it breaking down. I do a lot of highway driving and it's comfortable and smooth on the road. Honda will be the only brand I ever own!

The best car I have owned.

by Samantha from Green Bay on Mon Aug 27 2018

This car is peppy, sleek, sexy, with plenty of room inside for myself and passengers, along with getting terrific gas mileage. It is silver, quiet, and runs as if it were brand new and it is 14 years old. This isn't the first Honda Accord my family has owned and it will not be the last!

this is the most reliable car I've ever had

by bigbossmanager from New Castle on Mon May 21 2018

great performance, reliable , very efficient and economic on the highway. This car was made for the long commute distance, maintenance cost is acceptable. New users should always pay attention to engine temperature and check the cooling water regularly, cause in case of overhitting, they may lose their engine completely.

good car

by dadandthekids from Toronto Canada on Mon Jan 28 2013

iThe accord is a good car but the colour is off ,I have noticed that the hood the roof and the trunk lid are slightly different in coulor. This is noticable on all silver and light coloured accords. The engine developed a slight shutter and is only noticable with the brake applied and in drive. Otherwise it is a good car.

Honda

by NGM from Newark, DE on Thu Jul 26 2018

Its a family thing with Honda, performance, durability and fuel efficiency is always delivered by Honda. Close your eyes and buy, with a timing chain trust me good to go.

Transmission didn't even make it 600 miles

by Ezequiel from Warner Robins, GA on Wed Jan 15 2020

The car would be great if only the transmission didn't give out! Had slippage occurring on the highway and finally started giving out when I started going on hills. Now I am putting up more costs after just buying it. 04 accord v6 3.0

Does not recommend this car!!

Best Car I've ever Owned!

by Honda Fan from Columbus, OH on Sat Sep 29 2007

I've had my 2004 Accord EX with Nav for about 3 years now and I still love it. It runs like the day I bought it. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for the most bang for their buck!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14