2004 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2004 Accord Honda
Explore the 2004 Honda Accord
Shop the 2004 Honda Accord

31 years of Accords

i have driven 1980s Accords for 30+ years so it took a little getting used to the much larger size of this gen of Accord when parking and maneuvering. the handling is a little mushy, probably because i have the sedan. my friend has an 07 coupe which has tighter handling. and no review would be complete without a mention of the famous durability/dependability of Honda vehicles! i am very happy with this car. :)

best used car to buy

I've owed this car for a good while and almost no issues I love it and I would say buy it if you can! I love how it handles and it is good in the snow if you get the write tiers. And yes if I were buying this car for my kid I would feel safe!

Best Accord

Very reliable with high quality. I took a test drive accord 2017 and i didn't like, it looks better but the engine and overall quality of materials worse

4.5

clean and runs quiet

this car runs good saves alot on gas engine is new and runs awesome its clean and feels new i would recommend to family and friends

3.7

Very reliable

This car meet all my needs very reliable very good get around car ac works got its get up and go is outstanding just need to sale it got two cars

4.1

Most reliable car. Old but excellent condition

This car is great for driving to school and work. Very cheap in price but high reliable and great car for driving. Please take it for test drive and see how the car is great

I couldn't be more happy with this car

This car was purchased used in 2015. Since then it has been nothing short of dependable and reliable, and despite its age and sitting at 175,000 miles, it's barely over half of its service life. Many accord owners have gotten their cars to over 300,000 miles, which is a testament to the K24 engine. Other than routine maintenance, a new O2 sensor and a remanufactured alternator, the car has been flawless on the road. Peppy engine, good braking and handling, and good fuel economy make this a no brainer purchase. Take care of it and it will take care of you. Stay on top of fluids and you will be blessed with a problem free ride. I've taken this car up mountains and on long road trips and it has been nothing short of perfect. Interior is logical and simple to use, and is very practical. If you are shopping used Hondas, this is the one to get. The 4 cylinder models never experienced the transmission problems many complained about for this model year. Maintenance on this car is extremely easy as well, and with thousands of YouTube videos for this car, you can save tons of money doing maintenance yourself. I hope to keep my car for at least 100k more miles.

Nice ride- fully loaded

This car is smooth to drive, VERY comfortable, accelerates well, and I know it’s going to last for a long time. We love it and look forward to having it in the family for awhile.

3.4

It's a good car, Hondas are my top favorite cars

This little car gets the best gas mileage I've ever seen. Its zippy, reliable, its eco friendly, love how modernized and sophisticated the interior is.

Most reliable car I owned

Very reliable and dependable 2004 Honda Accord EX V6 in very excellent condition!! Welcome to test drive! Inside and out mechanically. It has an automatic, leather, sunroof, seat heat, and alloy wheels.