1995 Civic

1995 Honda Civic

$169 - $4,617  MSRP Range

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 1995 Honda Civic?

Undeniably BEST VALUE!!

by Honda DEVOTED from Fircrest on Fri Jun 25 2010

I have owned two Honda hatchbacks in the past. The first (1991) for 12 years, my current (1995) for 4 years and counting. I have saved bundles of money because these cars just go and go and go. My car is comfortable and the style gets comments (mostly from the younger set!). I have three dogs. They have plenty of space in the hatch area! Not only that, but I've hauled plants, dressers, landscape plants, bags of garden soil, camping equipment, cement blocks... AND gone skiing along with lots of hiking in the mountains. This car is the greatest.

Oooh, if I could find another new one of these....

by TPTB from Miami, FL on Mon Jul 26 2010

I bought this car new and drove it for 10 years. When I sold it it had 270,000 miles, and the only thing I'd ever done to it other than routine maintenance was change the CV Joints. I went through a lot with this car and it never once let me down. One time I had a tire blowout while going 75mph on interstate 40 and I could barely feel it. The car was smooth the whole time.

345,988 miles

by STILL GOING from TX on Sun Apr 01 2007

THIS CAR IS STILL GOING IT HAS 345,988 MILES ON IT AND ITS STILL GOING WITH THE SAME ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good car

by cyberx32 from chicago,IL on Sat Jun 10 2006

Very good car and very fun to drive. It saves a lot of gas, but has very good speed if you want it. I was so satisfied with Honda, that i bought another honda civic.

This CAR is my BABY!!!!

by MadMaze the civic pimp from Newburyport, MA on Tue Jun 06 2006

It is absolutly a S I C K car... perfect for playing with... great on snow .. amazing drifting... mindblowing engine sound especially with Cold air intake... also increses mpg... looks great, feels great drives GREAT....

Great Car, so Reliable

by Honda LoVeR! from KCKS on Sun May 14 2006

I love my Honda CX, it's so reliable. I have driven it without any issues for 4 years and put lots of miles on it with little wear and tear on the vehicle. Just keeping the oil changed is great. 40-45+ MPG on the manuel transmission (depends on how you drive). I've saved so much money using this car. Well worth the investment. The back seats fold down to fit more things in the back, a friend and I compared his ranger pickup to my civic for storage space and it was close! The rear tailgate is fun too! Definitely a great choice for a fuel economy. After market accessories are great and increase the value. I put in remote keyless and alarm. Would I buy this car again? Definitely!

One of the best cars ever

by Loves Hondas from Mid-South on Thu Jul 30 2015

Bought one of these new, still have it, still love it. It's 20 years old and I'm routinely stopped in parking lots by people wanting to buy it. GREAT gas mileage; low, stable ride; holds lots of cargo; fun, zippy manual shift; super reliable.

Owned the Si for 4 years, excellent car!

by Wistful_EH3 from Southern California on Thu Sep 09 2010

Oh, How I will miss this car's performance and reliability! Excellent bang for the buck! I admit I did a little above and beyond the standard maintenance and aggressively chased oil leaks and other issues, but this car NEVER failed me, and I beat up on it in the most loving way that I could. VERY reliable. I put about 50k miles on it during my ownership. It's lightweight, so great gas-mileage and great response to performance modifications. You haven't LIVED till you've thrown a front-sway bar and some decently matched springs and shocks on this thing, and thrown it into some corners. It is ultimately an economy car, though, and mine was 15 years old. Wind and road noise are significant issues compared with newer cars. However, for the hardcore do-it-yourselfer, I have read that new rubber seals on the doors and the addition of "brown bread" to the stripped chassis did wonders in making the vehicle more comfortable. Bottom line, if I had a spare garage and even a little extra cash, I would have LOVED to still have this car, and would lovingly have continued to improve it and modify it for both comfort and performance. Good bye, little hatch! You will be missed sorely!

92 civic vx/dx

by civiclifer from minnesota on Sat Feb 07 2009

I bought a 92 civic vx (92 hp)with 89,000 miles for $4.000 and drove it with very minor repairs to the car the whole time I owned it. The car got 35-44 miles to the gallon and had plenty of passing power. I recommend a three piece stabilizer bar kit though in my opinion it improves the stability for cornering. I wont drive another civic without them. I did hotrod the car at about 260.000 miles and blew an injector and water pump. The civic motor interchangeability is awesome. I swapped a dx (107hp)motor and ecu with only 60.000 miles from a friend of mine for $400 and back on the road I went I sold the car with 280,000 on it I sold it for $4.000 only cause of a paint bubble starting from a rock chip(worst mistake I have made. "I miss my car.")

THIS CARS BEATS V6 AND V8 IS AMAZING!

by JDM ENTHUSIAST from BOSTON MA on Tue Mar 25 2008

GREAT GAS MILEAGE, PERFECT INTERIOR SPACE THE SITS FOLD DOWN AND YOU HAVE A WAGON, PARST ARE DIRT CHEAP I BEAT THIS CARS EVERY DAY AND ALSO I USE FOR TRACK RACING , NEVER FAILED, THIS CAR IS THE PERFECT SLEEPER ANY HONDA OR ACURA 4 CILYNDER ENGINE FITS IN THIS CARS, GREAT TUNNER CAR IF YOU WANT TO GO FAST QUICK BUY AND SOUP IT UP, MY MAKES 300 HORSE POWER TO THE WHEEL , 0-60 IN 4.5 SECONDS WITH A BIGGER ENGINE THIS CAR IS AWESOME!!!!

1 2