2010 Civic

2010 Honda Civic

2010 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2010 Honda Civic?

The EX is worth the extra money!

by Civic Minded from Ithaca, NY on Sat Jun 12 2010

We have owned many Honda's and Acura products and the 2010 Civic EX Sedan is one of the best! It is stylish, roomy, accelerates with spunk and is very much a mini "Accord" in EX form. The EX interior is elegant and snazzy. The materials are rich for a car in its class. We enjoy the two-tone gray corduroy-like cloth upholstery and the quality is unsurpassed. The wheels are aggressive and make the car look far more expensive. The upscale EX has an extra dose of character, sporty flair and exemplifies fun. The front and back seats are spacious, there are six airbags, the tilt and slide sunroof is quite large, the rear seat-backs split, fold and lock. The dashboard is modern and especially nice to look at night with its soft blue mood-lighting hue. Everything is logically placed and easy to reach and operate. The six speaker stereo has an upscale sound. The ABS works like a dream. We feel extremely safe in this vehicle. I would love to see traction control standard across the board, but you get much for the reasonable price of the EX model already. The polish metal metallic gray exterior color draws much praise! The fit and finish are flawless. We have no reservations recommending this superb, cute and flirty "little" Honda sedan! It does everything well and then some.

love my civic coupe

by car guru from virginia beach va. on Tue Feb 15 2011

I purchased my 2010 civic coupe in April 2010. I have 8000 miles on it. I average 28 mpg in city and have gotten as high as 42 on highway. I love the red paint job on it. The ex model has plenty of options on it .The radio with 7 speakers will blow you out of car. I have no problem with the power it has, my main concern was starting power at a traffic light.The only thing that has been a slight problem is cleaning the inside windows. I think the best things are the radio, digital speedometer and the moon roof. I get alot of positive comments. about the appearance and style of it.

best car ever

by travelguy from Central New Jersey on Tue Nov 10 2009

Did the research, bought the car on recommendation of websites and test drives. It is (the 2010 Civic EX) the best car I have ever driven. Handles like a sports car, easy to park, good fit on all parts, noise level and ride are good

Refined Beyond Its Price

by psalmtone from Scottsdale AZ on Wed Jun 02 2010

I just leased my 2010 Honda Civic LX, and immediately had a problem. When my lease is up, I want to be able to buy this car! The suspension is no longer prone to the roll it used to be, the throttle-by-wire is responsive almost to a fault, the mileage is insanely good. Everything about this car is effortless. I hope everyone at least test drives the Civic, as not only is its initial quality better than any other car in its class that I have driven, but Honda still has the best 10-year cost of ownership track record in the business.

Great Little Car

by B from Seneca Falls, NY on Tue Jun 15 2010

This car has been everything we hoped it would be. It's fun and economical to drive (34-36 mpg no matter what the driving conditions) and we love how it looks.

Best Car For Your Money

by Ordie 1 from New Bern, NC on Fri Sep 17 2010

I didn't initially go out to buy a Civic, but, after the test drive and, especially after owning one for the pastthree months, I'm definitely glad that I made the decision to buy the car! It has outstanding pick up for a 4 cylinder. The ride is smooth and the handling is unbelieveable! I would unconditionally recoomend this car to anyone that is in the market for a new vehicle.

Another Winner

by Definitely Fonda Honda from Giddings, Tx on Sat Sep 10 2011

This is the third Honda Civic that I have bought in recent years. I bought a 2006 in December 2005 and I bought a used 2004 Civic EX sedan for my son 3 years ago. Last month, I bought a 2010 Civic LX sedan. I continue to be impressed with the Civic. It rides well and handles like a much more expensive car. My first tank returned an impressive 41.6 mpg. I filled it up as soon as I got it, drove it for a few days and then filled it up again. I divided the number of miles driven by the number of gallons needed to fill it up again. Most of these miles were highway miles. Still, over 40mpg is impressive, by any measure. I don't understand how some owners are not getting better fuel economy. The fit and finish is top notch. I regretted selling my 2006 Civic, so, now I am happy to be the proud owner of a newer Civic. I have never had any mechanical issues with either one of my Civics. I am looking forward to many years of faithful service from my Civic.

Great car

by Stick85251 from Scottsdale on Sun Sep 02 2012

Bought a 2010 civic lx with about 38000 miles. Put about 1500 miles on it so far including a 600 mile r/t to las Vegas. Averaged 37 mpg on that trip at 75 mph. Rides smooth and relatively quiet. Can easily get 450 miles on a tank. Factory radio is ok but I put in a clarion with USB that sounds much better. What convinced me to buy this car besides reviews I read is a video I saw on the Internet where an owner of a 2008 civic shows his car turning 1,000,000 km (622,000 miles!!) which is why I didn't mind buying it with 38000. You just can't beat Hondas.

Great Electronics

by Old geezer from central CT on Fri Oct 01 2010

I fell in love with this car because of its digital, eye-level dashboard and its fantastic stereo system. I am getting over 32 MPG around town and up to 36 MPG on the road

Great Ride for the money

by Hondaboy from Charlottesville, VA on Sat Aug 21 2010

THis is a terrific car for the money. It is everything you could want in a reliable, solid performing car. The interior is very roomy, ane the fit and finish are superb. I would recommend this car without reservation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Our Take on the 2010 Honda Civic

Refined and reliable, the plucky Honda Civic has stayed competitive even as it enters its fifth year on the market for the 2010 model year. Seldom do cars age this well; Honda has the automotive equivalent of a Julianne Moore or Harrison Ford.

The Civic comes as a coupe or sedan with a manual or automatic transmission. From the bare-bones DX to the well-equipped EX-L, there are four coupe and six sedan trims. There's also the high-performance Civic Si, which comes only with a manual, and the natural-gas-powered Civic GX sedan, which is sold in California, Utah, New York and Oklahoma. The gas-electric Civic Hybrid, available as a sedan with an automatic transmission, is covered separately on Cars.com.

Across... Read More