2016 Civic

2016 Honda Civic

2016 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2016 Honda Civic?

Very good car for a graet price

by Lenny from Ct. on Mon Feb 15 2016

This car has all the bells and whistles for a great price and value. Like night and day from my Honda 2007 Civic EX to new 2016 Honda Civic Touring. Everyone who has rode in it and have seen it are very impressed by it. Very happy with it. Great mileage also. Averaging overall about 36.5, but got 42 straight highway

Great balanced car for the money

by Jay Why? from Bear Delaware on Wed May 11 2016

Bought the 2016 Touring model in the hard to find amethyst color. This car had everything I was looking for: good performance, excellent mileage, great safety features and lots of gadgets to play with. Also Honda's reputation for reliability. The nav and sound system has a bit of a learning.curve especially when you're talking about things like Hondalink, Android Auto, etc. But worth taking the time. Lots of cubby holes too. My only suggestions would be to put in a true blind spot detector and not just passenger side camera, as well as lumbar support for the driver. Great buy.

Great car

by Needed a car from Moraine, OH on Wed Feb 17 2016

I love this new car. It has everything that I was looking for. Would recommend to any one looking for a new car.

my favorite car ever

by Native Atlantan from on Tue Feb 07 2017

I have owned Hondas since 1980, mostly Accords and Civics. I have owned my 2016 Civic for a little over a year now and I have to say it is my favorite one of all. It drives beautifully, gets great gas mileage and I love the safety cameras.

Found My New Match In Comfort and Budget!

by G6 Pontiac Driver Finds New Love from Wisconsin on Tue Apr 19 2016

I have purchased a 2016 Honda Civic and have turned a few heads and started up a few conversations in parking lots! Everybody wants to know what it is...I never would have thought that I would buy a Honda Civic as my next car but this had everything I wanted in a car and even has terrific milage! Did I say terrific? On my last two trips...I got 47.5 and 37.3 mpg...this is truly amazing because I"m not even trying...it is a combination of city and highway. The sporty look of the EX-T includes heated seats and moonroof which I have used often in our crazy weather we are having. The screen allows me to plug in my phone and shows the phone calls and messages too! I have backup and my mapquest works as well. This car is roomy and I can fit two sets of golf clubs in the trunk and the push carts! This car is everything I need and is very fun to drive. I drove many other vehicles, many are nice but this fit the bill for room, economy, sporty, comfort and convenient...now I am waiting on the safety tests...but it handles well on the road and has a wider wheel base for a heavier feel to the car. Check this out. You wont be disappointed.

2016 Honda Civic LX

by Snowbirdpj from Los Angeles on Mon Mar 21 2016

The 2016 Honda Civic LX is a best buy for the money. Reliable, Comfortable, Excellent Performance with distinct exterior styling. With current gas prices, the 2016 Honda Civic LX will be a valuable asset. I am very happy with the vehicle and would recommend the purchase or lease.

Love it

by Jhound from Muskego WI on Sat Mar 05 2016

Honda did a great job with the redesign. I traded my 2014 Accord EX-L for the 2016 Civic Touring. I've received many compliments on the styling and how much room is available in the car. Only complaint is there's an issue with the infocenter where the sound gives out for no reason. There's a Honda bulletin about it but I haven't had the chance to get it into the dealer. Other than that I love the car. The turbo engine has quick a bit of pick up and i can get going from a dead stop pretty nicely. Better than my Accord.

Best Car!

by Bob G from Charleston, SC on Wed Feb 24 2016

I have had this car for 2,000 miles and it is averaging about 45 MPG. I drive about 75% on hwy and 25% in city. It looks great and drives great . I recommend this car to everyone and plan to purchase another.

Smart good looking car.

by carebear from Greenville SC on Sat May 07 2016

2016 EXL-TURBO 174HP, mpg for this car if you drive it gently I got 48.8 578 miles. With a car load of people in it .

Good solid car for the money, very pleased.

by Bionicbullrider from NJ on Mon May 15 2017

Pros: Excellent build quality, handles well, plenty of power, comfortable and quiet ride. Cons: the touchscreen controls are maddening, frustrating, buggy, and slow. Too often I've found myself drifting into another lane just trying to change a radio station or the fan speed. There's zero tactile feel so you must take your eyes off the road for simple tasks. Give me buttons for functions and screens for backing up and display-only information.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21

Our Take on the 2016 Honda Civic

The verdict: The king stays the king. The redesigned Civic coupe not only is one of the best-driving compact cars around, it also offers lots of content and some of the most forward-thinking styling in the segment.

Versus the competition: The compact coupe is a dying breed, but the Civic coupe compares well across sedan and hatchback body styles as well, keeping all of the good things from the Civic sedan (value and a refined driving experience) and adding in a dash of sportiness.

The 2016 Honda Civic coupe has big shoes to fill — the sedan version won the prestigious North American Car of the Year award (see our full 2016 sedan review here).

Honda went the conservative route with... Read More