2020 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Civic Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Civic
Shop the 2020 Honda Civic

First time ever for a Honda and I love it

This car has everything I want in a vehicle, love the apple car play and the rear back up camera. Exterior is very sleek lookin and lovin the black rims

4.4

Great MPG, Superb Comfort, Amazing Car

I currently own a 2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback, and honestly, it’s one of the best cars I’ve driven. It has amazing MPG while providing some nice torque for drivers looking a little more on the performance side. It does have a little turbo in it that gives a nice little kick when attempting to speed up quickly and overall this car drives and maneuvers amazing! Now for the interior, I will say if you are going to get this car, do not get the cloth seats! They get dirty so easily and leave a white residue when water/skin touches it; although it is easy to clean, it can become a hassle and eventually wear the fabric out and lose its color. The cushion in The car is awesome and I’ve been on 10 hour road trips with little to no back pain, which I have experienced in other brands. If you are considering this car, the bang for the buck is there compared to cars such as the Toyota Carolla which I’ve driven in the past. I will say Honda is improving and I’m all here for it!!!

Its like a new car

Its a 2020 Civic and very comfortable and the performance of the car is great. The comfort level and every thing is in work. Great!

Great first car for my son.

Everything my son asked for.... Down to the color.... I pray This car last us a long time.... We appreciate everything and we will be back....

The car has met all my transportation needs.

This car has met all my transportation requirements. It seems to be a very dependable car with good gas mileage. I would recommend this type of car and the dealership.

very nice

great car, love the headlights that adjust to low and high beams when driving. cruse controls by far are the best. overall fun car .

I’ve never owned a Honda. First time. I’ve only h.

The car meets all my needs. Very pretty. Handles well. Comfortable. Lots of safety features. Plenty of room. No road noise. Great smell. A/ c cold

1.3

Not happy with this car at all!

This car is nothing like expected. I'm not happy with it nor the dealership I went to (Dunning Honda). I asked to return it the very next day and was denied.

It's very good car.

This car meets my needs and it's very reliable. I am saving lots of money on gasoline in comparison with my former W Beetle. I enjoy driving my car.

Solid🤙🏼

The car is cool fun and comfortable i am exceptionally satisfied with the purchase of the vehicle i went with. Style color and comfortable all played a part