NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 CR-V

2015 Honda CR-V

2015 Honda CR-V

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Honda CR-V?

Yawn

by Remo from Topeka, KS on Fri Mar 04 2016

Have now had the CRV for 4 months, and yes it still has a vibration at idle and on acceleration and no Honda still has either not come up with a fix or is not going to. Now have a rattling sound in the roof windshield area on passenger side that drive me insane on the highway and of course no one can find it. Fuel mileage on the highway is only 26 mpg at 70 mph. Cabin is quiet enough at highway speeds except for the rattle. Ride is good and interior is comfy. But I use the car as a commuter 5 days a week and the rattling like I said is just about to do me in. I will be getting rid of the car ASAP. Not sure what I will try next ???????

Mid-model Redesign

by techguy from NJ on Thu Jan 08 2015

Pros: up to date powertrain, upgraded design and comfort, lots of standard features (except the LX) Cons: vibration issue at idle speed, hard ride, projector headlights only on overpriced top of the line trim, heated side mirrors only available on upper trims, no low windshield washer fluid level indicator It's a brand new car so I can't tell much about reliability. Ask me after 5-10 years of ownership. Honda finally put direct injection engine and CVT in the CR-V which brings it up to date with the competition. It drives well and is a good commuter choice for me. The ride is too stiff for a family car, though. Low engine idle speed combined with improperly engineered engine mounts cause an annoying vibration issue. If Honda keeps on ignoring it I'll trade it in for a better choice. The heated fabric seats without heated mirrors and low windshield washer fluid warning light make no sense for me. Canadian version offers the indicator standard which makes even less sense not to offer it in the US.

Owner

by A from Ny on Mon Sep 28 2015

Have only had the crexl for 2000 miles. So far we love it If you are looking to buy this car negotiate for the roof rack bars which are not standard. I would also considervgoingbup to the touring model which I believe gets you a backup warning where the dr ill stop. All in all so far it's everything we had hoped for.

Brand new Honda 201CRV vibrate like a used old car

by cutylun from TX on Tue Dec 16 2014

Have exactly same vibration problem like other guy . The brand new car 2015 CVR vibrate when idle, stop at the traffic light. The vibration problem get worse when driving alone (light load) and frequent stop at the traffic light. When running or on highway it works great but when idle, it shakes like a 10 years old used car.

Does not recommend this car!!

Heating Issue

by Honda Lover from Canada on Thu Jan 15 2015

I just purchased the 2015 CRV touring and I noticed it's taking for ever to warm up. I took it to the dealer and they said there is nothing wrong. When I picked it up I drove it for 40 min and still not producing enough heat. I took it back and compared it to another CRV and still the same issue. I had 2014 CRV and the heat was excellent. Honda should look into this issue I am sure there will be others who will complain about the heat. And yes mine also Vibrate when Idling.

not as good as my 2012 or 2014 crvs

by car & truck sales mgr. from Harrisville wv. on Mon Mar 30 2015

our 3rd honda crv,had 2012 ,2014.traded 2014 for 2015,2015 has vibration as you give gas,mostly around 40 to 55 mph.fuel milage on 2015 was to get 3 to 4 more mpg,but gets 5 to 6 mpg less then 2012 and 2014.hope they can fix problem,been in car business or 20 plus years, loved 2012 and 2014,not so much on 2015

Great all roun vehicle

by Matty d from Delmar on Sat Feb 10 2018

This vehicle is better than i expected.. great all roun vehicle,great for my family..its been a blessing for me and benefit for my family..crv is one the best vehiclea on thw market

Over TWO decades later, but still the perfect car!

by CRV-er from Maywood, New Jersey on Wed Jun 20 2018

Did tons of research which kept bringing me back to the Honda CRV. Great practical car, beautiful inside and out, and at the right price!

Great vehicle in winter country

by Snow Eagle from Bozeman, MT on Tue Feb 10 2015

Recently purchased a 2015 CRV EXL and traded in my 2012 CRV EXL, which had the same body style. 2012 model performed well, and got great mileage for a SUV with AWD that was used primarily in a high altitude region of the country. Handling improved noticeably after I replaced the stock tires with a set of Michelins from Costco, which also reduced the interior noise considerably. The 2015 model has significantly more power than my 2012 CRV, primarily due to direct fuel injection and the CVT transmission. The AWD performs flawlessly on snow and ice covered roads in Montana, for a small SUV the traction and handling in treacherous road conditions is exceptional. You never feel the 4wd kicking in and out, as I can feel on my Escalade, its simply there when you need it. Vehicle easily goes 75mph down the freeway with no strain on the engine, and has plenty of power to pass when you want to. Already have over 5000 miles in just two months and am very pleased with the new model. Use Mobil 1 synthetic oil for protection and mileage, as I do on all my vehicles. In the end its the most economical oil out there when you factor in the increased oil change intervals and the improved mileage, not to mention the protection you're giving your engine. Currently my CRV is getting about 29mpg overall, which is remarkable for the way I drive. My only complaint is that the 2015 CRV did not come with Michelin tires, but that will happen when the stock tires need to be replaced. Have not had problems with the vehicle not heating up, and we have had below zero weather here, so that problem would have been very apparent. Acceleration from a stoplight and when passing on the freeway have been spirited and smooth, definitely not clunky nor afflicted by vibration as others have claimed. Can't comment on the comfort of the rear seat, since I never sit there....that's for my two corgis, unless they want to sit up front with me. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend this vehicle to anyone. In my opinion you simply can't go wrong with it. My 2012 CRV trade-in with 58,000 miles sold off the dealer lot in 2 days. What does that tell you!

Vibration issue with new 2015 CRV

by tom from Raleigh, NC on Tue Dec 16 2014

I bought Honda CRV 2015 EX-L and having Vibration issue from day one. My brother bought same day and all the Honda CRV 2015 has same issue. I am very unhappy with whole new car experience as vibrations at stop light are very noticeable even in the back seat (My 9 daughter said "my butt is shaking!') I would not buy Honda CRV until this fixed. My fear is that this may not be fixable issue!!:(

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36

Our Take on the 2015 Honda CR-V

Being a typical journalist, I have the math aptitude of something between an eighth-grade algebra student and his pet gerbil. But even I can deduce that three steps forward and one step back equals two steps forward. Such is the case for the popular Honda CR-V.

Updated for 2015, the new Honda CR-V's many improvements overcome some notable stumbles, and it remains a strong choice among the horde of small SUVs out there.

The CR-V comes in LX, EX, EX-L and all-new Touring trims; all versions offer FWD or AWD. Click here to compare the group or here to stack up the 2015 and 2014 CR-Vs. We tested a front-drive EX.

Exterior & Styling