2015 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

$23,445–$24,695 MSRP range
side view of 2015 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2015 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2015 Honda CR-V

Great value, reliable, and sure-footed

I bought the car new with 45,000 mi and in 3.5 years have put on 52,000 more miles, so about to cross 100,000 miles. In my time of ownership I have only put in gas, oil changes, new tires, and changed the filters. Everything else works flawlessly every time. The all-wheel drive system is impressive and once got me to a location that all three guys in pickup trucks following me had to park their trucks in the middle of the mud trail while I reached the destination at the top of the hill. I average 27 mpg and have more than enough pep to pass people on 55 mph highways quickly. The cargo area is surprisingly large with the rear seats folded down And so this is our preferred vehicle for long trips with our two big dogs!

3.7

Reliable

This car met majority of all my needs, has a sunroof, heated seats, Bluetooth, along with other things I love about it. I am please with my decision and so far just enjoying my new transition.

Car is very nice

Car (CRV) is much more fuel efficient than I expected. Nothing other than scheduled periodic maintenance was needed to get it to perfect working order. Car is comfortable, useful, roomy and fun to drive. I like it!

A great car!

The vehicle is well designed, comfortable, a very smooth riding car, maneuvers well, very good on gas mileage and you can see clearly from all angles. I love the back up mirrors!

Very reliable car

I love the way the car drives. It has alot of legroom in the back and front, because I'm a tall women. It handles very well. And I love the steering.

2.6

EPS UNIT & RACK WAS REPLACED AT 81,000 MILES--

THIS IS THE SECOND CRV WE HAVE BOUGHT. 2005 CRV---225,000 MILES. LOVE IT--NO PROBLEMS. 2015--RAN WELL, UNTIL JAN. 29, 2021, WHEN DASH LIGHT WENT ON, AND LOST USE OF POWER STEERING. DIAGNOSED BY HONDA, REPLACE EPS UNIT & RACK. TOTAL COST OF REPAIR $4100. RESEARCH SHOWS THAT HONDA HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM ON 2 HONDA MODELS, RESULTING IN RECALL. HOWEVER, NOT CRV'S. BEWARE OF THIS PROBLEM !!!!

Great sporty SUV

This car is fun to drive, great for a small family or teenagers. The car has great gas mileage, plenty of room for luggage and storage in the trunk. Safe and easy to drive. Love the backup camera.

4.1

1 major issue

Except for the transmission, the car has been great. The warranty coverage took care of it but I was surprised by the failure. Absolutely no other issues so far.

Can you believe I got Honda from a Ford Dealership

This car is fully loaded with Sunroof, Bluetooth, Navigation and blind side camera. Car has low mileage for a 2015 and engine is very quiet and smooth.

I love this car!

This car meets all of my wants and needs. The seats are very comfortable, there is plenty of leg room and the back compartment capacity is great.