NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 CR-V

2015 Honda CR-V

2015 Honda CR-V

4.4

Have You Driven the 2015 Honda CR-V?

Owner

by A from Ny on Mon Sep 28 2015

Have only had the crexl for 2000 miles. So far we love it If you are looking to buy this car negotiate for the roof rack bars which are not standard. I would also considervgoingbup to the touring model which I believe gets you a backup warning where the dr ill stop. All in all so far it's everything we had hoped for.

Great all roun vehicle

by Matty d from Delmar on Sat Feb 10 2018

This vehicle is better than i expected.. great all roun vehicle,great for my family..its been a blessing for me and benefit for my family..crv is one the best vehiclea on thw market

My First Brand New Car

by Honda Guy from Dublin, CA on Sat Jun 06 2015

I really enjoy driving the 2015 Honda CR-V. It is smooth, and it is good on gas as an SUV. Honda know what the consumer want, good MPG & smooth ride. I really thank that HONDA build such great car give good MPG. HOWEVER, here is what I don't like about; it seems like most of the car owners are aware of it. When the car is in gear and full stop (idle), the drive start to feel the cabin is shaking. (Example shown on YouTube | 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration) Check it out before buying one, or wait until Honda fix the problem. It is an 30k car, and it should have such defect. Sometimes, the vibration make you feel you were on an massage chair. I hope HONDA can fix this problem soon due to I really like the CR-V. HG

Don't Buy Until They Fix the Vibration Issue

by Ken T from Orange on Fri Apr 10 2015

Love the car when I first test drove it. Unfortunately, not long after I got the car, I started feeling strong vibration when I stopped at stop signs and red lights. Went on the web to to find out what's going on, and found that many owners have reported the same issue. Took it back to the dealership and they pretend that they didn't know about it. Eventually, they called me back and told me Honda has known about the issue and is looking for a fix. Too late for me, can't get me money back.

dont buy this car

by skuz from UK on Fri Nov 13 2015

problems with manual gear change 3rd 4th up box in heavy traffic bad door storage centre armrest storage to far forward software updates pain to obtain uncomfortable steering wheel and gear shift feel

Does not recommend this car!!

The most reliable car I've ever owned.

by JohnB from Tampa, Fl on Thu Jul 18 2019

This car has been faithful to me since the day I purchased it on Dec 18th 2015. I've never had any issues except for the battery and a set of tires. Still looks awesome and drives like a champ. This is my 4th CRV since 2002 and they all have been reliable and dependable. My next vehicle will be you guessed it, another CRV.

Stay away, Beware of vibrations.

by Daily Driver from New York, NY on Wed Apr 22 2015

I just leased a 2015 Honda crv exl. On the second day driving the vehicle I noticed the vehicle would vibrate when in Drive and I am stopped at a red light or stop sign. As soon as I start driving the vibrations disappear, as soon as the vehicle comes to a stop the vibrations start again. The vibrations vary in strength (it sort of pulses in and out) and sometimes it's so strong that I start to feel sick to the stomach. It's become so bad that at every red light I put the car in neutral and only shift back I to Drive when the light turns green. I have reached out to the dealer with no results. Their response has been "This is because of the CVT feature of the engine (?!) Its obvious that Honda is aware of this but is continuing to sell this vehicle with no disclaimer. I am lucky that it's only a lease. After 36 months I can say goodbye to Honda for good.

Does not recommend this car!!

Also having the vibration problem

by purple43 from Ontario, Canada on Sat Apr 11 2015

Bought in November. Vibrations in seats and steering wheel at idle and in motion. Very unpleasant and distracting (safety issue?) On April 7, Honda posted a YouTube video about the problem, They are working on a solution. Note the title halfway through: Some vibration is normal. I don't see this in their advertising.

Does not recommend this car!!

Over TWO decades later, but still the perfect car!

by CRV-er from Maywood, New Jersey on Wed Jun 20 2018

Did tons of research which kept bringing me back to the Honda CRV. Great practical car, beautiful inside and out, and at the right price!

disappointed in honda CRV

by bob from OBERLIN OHIO on Wed May 20 2015

love this car until it starts viberating .makes driving not much fun. honda has known about this for some time but cant do anything about it.this is my first and last honda.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40

Our Take on the 2015 Honda CR-V

Being a typical journalist, I have the math aptitude of something between an eighth-grade algebra student and his pet gerbil. But even I can deduce that three steps forward and one step back equals two steps forward. Such is the case for the popular Honda CR-V.

Updated for 2015, the new Honda CR-V’s many improvements overcome some notable stumbles, and it remains a strong choice among the horde of small SUVs out there.

The CR-V comes in LX, EX, EX-L and all-new Touring trims; all versions offer FWD or AWD. Click here to compare the group or here to stack up the 2015 and 2014 CR-Vs. We tested a front-drive EX.

Exterior & Styling