2018 CR-V

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Another Great CRV

by Honda Loyalist from Long Island on November 29, 2017

Much improved compared to the seemingly archaic 2011 V. The 18 is much larger looking and feeling both inside and out. The new motor builds power quickly and in the midrange of the power band it starts to hit it’s sweet spot. The turbo boost provides enough power for our liking, actually exceeding expectations. This CRV is much quicker and handles much better than our old one, in fact the ride quality is reminiscent of our Acura. Bear in mind this is not the stunningly impressive Cadillac XT5, it’s a Honda, but it’s a great Honda. The fuel economy is quite impressive too and should even improve after several thousand miles. We are averaging almost 30 mpg in mixed suburban driving. Incredible, couldn’t be happier.

Happy owner of a new Honda CRV EX AWD

by Ev from Morton, Illinois on March 15, 2018

I test drove competitors with the newest safety features and fell in love with Honda's Sensing and simplicity of use plus it's beautiful interior & exterior of the CRV. I feel like I'm driving a car (forgetting it's a SUV) with the 190 hp 1.5 L Turbocharged engine quickly merging onto expressways and nimbly maneuvering in hectic traffic. The 12 way power seat adjustment with 4 way lumbar support is greatly appreciated when switching between short and tall drivers. The AWD handled this past Illinois winter roads with ease. Second row passengers appreciate the great legroom, 2 extra charging ports , arm rest with 2 cup holders, and vents. The second row seats are extremely easy to fold down. I could go on & on because : what's not to like ? I navigate easily on trips with my phone. My main goal was safety with value in mind and I'm pleased.

Love my new CRV

by Deb from Dixon, CA on January 26, 2018

My new CRV is quiet, handles beautifully, is super comfortable, gets decent gas mileage, has Apple Car Play, has plenty of horsepower. It is in sum everything I wanted!

Love it!

by Kpuderbaugh from CASTLE ROCK on March 2, 2018

I needed a bigger vehicle with having children, this is very roomy without being overly large. I purchased it right before we got a snow storm and I had absolutely no issues. It fits all my wants and needs!

Finally bought another

by Automotive conservative from Houston, Tx on January 20, 2018

I just bought a new 2018 CRV after owning a 2004 model for thirteen years. The new model (a CRV EX) is much more comfortable and sophisticated than the old one. The (smaller) turbocharged engine has plenty of power, the CV transmission is smooth, and the driver interface is all one could ask. I bought it to a great extent because of the newer safety features, that I hope I never need, but which give me a great sense of comfort. I expect the new model to be as reliable as the old, which was excellent. I haven't had it long, but so far I'm delighted.

Best driving experience of all the cars I have eve

by Brandi from Nichols, NY on March 8, 2018

First off, the Honda CR-V is sleek and stylish. It doesn’t end there though. My new car has the smoothest, most comfortable ride of any car I have owned , and there have been more than a few. The heated seats are amazing and I love that my driver seat feels like it was made just for me. I love that I am able to save my seat settings and not have to readjust them every time my husband takes the car for a spin. He has his own customized settings as well, so there are no constant readjustments. With just a press of a button we can choose between the two settings. There are so many safety features on this car. I feel confident transporting my two children and they are very happy with the spaciousness. I have a fairly long drive to work in the morning and this car makes me look forward to it even in the snow!

Best car ever!!

by Jaclyn_Davis from Hamden, CT on January 27, 2018

I physically cannot think of one single negative thing... it is PERFECT!! I feel safe, its reliable, and beyond comfortable.

Style & Comfort

by Jimary from Texas on January 16, 2018

Great exterior look, interior well thought out, large cargo area, all with great MPG. Backseat: heat vents, two USB power ports, and cup holders. Front: more USB power ports with apple play. No need to pay for GPS/Navigation - just plug in your iphone and Maps with voice commands (if wanted) is displayed on the center console screen.

2018 CR-V Touring = Great SUV

by TG 2018 Honda CR-V Touring on July 3, 2018

I must say that this seems to be the best SUV going for mileage, interir design, performance, styling, and reliability. I am 6 ft tall, and therefore, the seats could be 4-6 inches longer under the legs, with a little more padding for comfort. Otherwise, I am very saitisfied with this purchase. The only possible concern I have is the NHTSA has 35 complaints on gasoline getting into the engine oil, and supossingly it is a problem in Canada, Japan, and China (which recognized the issue). It is also on many of the forums. If such a problem ocurred it would change my review rating from 5 to 0. My wife and I had two 2016 Honda Civic Tourings (one now) with the same 1.5 LT engine, and they were perfect. In fact, I was more that happy to have the 2018 Honda CR-V Touring with the same engine. Buy this vehicle it's a great vehicle and besides, if there is a major issue, Honda will have to repair all of them due to one major fact, it's well known and documented in to many places/countries. Time would be the only issue.

Great all around SUV, Honda is the best.

by Mark M. from Lincoln, NE. on May 26, 2018

Bought this vehicle new 2 weeks ago after trading our 2014 CRV. We have the EXL with Nav. The touch screen is very user friendly, simple to learn, even for a 60 year-old tech dummy like me. The interior build, leather, comfort and overall quality is amazing, feels more like a Lexus inside. The turbo provides great performance. Early gas mileage all in city has been 26 MPG, pleased with that. And of course you have the unbeatable Honda reliability. Love this car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50