2018 CR-V

2018 Honda CR-V

Have you driven the 2018 Honda CR-V?

Another Great CRV

by Honda Loyalist from Long Island on Wed Nov 29 2017

Much improved compared to the seemingly archaic 2011 V. The 18 is much larger looking and feeling both inside and out. The new motor builds power quickly and in the midrange of the power band it starts to hit it’s sweet spot. The turbo boost provides enough power for our liking, actually exceeding expectations. This CRV is much quicker and handles much better than our old one, in fact the ride quality is reminiscent of our Acura. Bear in mind this is not the stunningly impressive Cadillac XT5, it’s a Honda, but it’s a great Honda. The fuel economy is quite impressive too and should even improve after several thousand miles. We are averaging almost 30 mpg in mixed suburban driving. Incredible, couldn’t be happier.

Happy owner of a new Honda CRV EX AWD

by Ev from Morton, Illinois on Thu Mar 15 2018

I test drove competitors with the newest safety features and fell in love with Honda's Sensing and simplicity of use plus it's beautiful interior & exterior of the CRV. I feel like I'm driving a car (forgetting it's a SUV) with the 190 hp 1.5 L Turbocharged engine quickly merging onto expressways and nimbly maneuvering in hectic traffic. The 12 way power seat adjustment with 4 way lumbar support is greatly appreciated when switching between short and tall drivers. The AWD handled this past Illinois winter roads with ease. Second row passengers appreciate the great legroom, 2 extra charging ports , arm rest with 2 cup holders, and vents. The second row seats are extremely easy to fold down. I could go on & on because : what's not to like ? I navigate easily on trips with my phone. My main goal was safety with value in mind and I'm pleased.

Best driving experience of all the cars I have eve

by Brandi from Nichols, NY on Thu Mar 08 2018

First off, the Honda CR-V is sleek and stylish. It doesn’t end there though. My new car has the smoothest, most comfortable ride of any car I have owned , and there have been more than a few. The heated seats are amazing and I love that my driver seat feels like it was made just for me. I love that I am able to save my seat settings and not have to readjust them every time my husband takes the car for a spin. He has his own customized settings as well, so there are no constant readjustments. With just a press of a button we can choose between the two settings. There are so many safety features on this car. I feel confident transporting my two children and they are very happy with the spaciousness. I have a fairly long drive to work in the morning and this car makes me look forward to it even in the snow!

2018 CR-V Touring = Great SUV

by TG 2018 Honda CR-V Touring on Tue Jul 03 2018

I must say that this seems to be the best SUV going for mileage, interir design, performance, styling, and reliability. I am 6 ft tall, and therefore, the seats could be 4-6 inches longer under the legs, with a little more padding for comfort. Otherwise, I am very saitisfied with this purchase. The only possible concern I have is the NHTSA has 35 complaints on gasoline getting into the engine oil, and supossingly it is a problem in Canada, Japan, and China (which recognized the issue). It is also on many of the forums. If such a problem ocurred it would change my review rating from 5 to 0. My wife and I had two 2016 Honda Civic Tourings (one now) with the same 1.5 LT engine, and they were perfect. In fact, I was more that happy to have the 2018 Honda CR-V Touring with the same engine. Buy this vehicle it's a great vehicle and besides, if there is a major issue, Honda will have to repair all of them due to one major fact, it's well known and documented in to many places/countries. Time would be the only issue.

Great all around SUV, Honda is the best.

by Mark M. from Lincoln, NE. on Sat May 26 2018

Bought this vehicle new 2 weeks ago after trading our 2014 CRV. We have the EXL with Nav. The touch screen is very user friendly, simple to learn, even for a 60 year-old tech dummy like me. The interior build, leather, comfort and overall quality is amazing, feels more like a Lexus inside. The turbo provides great performance. Early gas mileage all in city has been 26 MPG, pleased with that. And of course you have the unbeatable Honda reliability. Love this car.

Style & Comfort

by Jimary from Texas on Tue Jan 16 2018

Great exterior look, interior well thought out, large cargo area, all with great MPG. Backseat: heat vents, two USB power ports, and cup holders. Front: more USB power ports with apple play. No need to pay for GPS/Navigation - just plug in your iphone and Maps with voice commands (if wanted) is displayed on the center console screen.

Very nice, lots of bang for the buck

by MATW from Agawam, MA on Tue Jul 31 2018

This is my 3rd CR-V. I owned 2014, 2016, and now 2018. Overall it's a great car and you now get a LOT of bang for the buck. Lots of options previously available only on higher end models. I do however have issue with the Honda Sensing suite of "safety" protections. Myself and many owners have had issues with the vehicle slamming on the brakes for no reason, creating dangerous situations. For me I was on the highway, the car slammed on the brakes for no reason and I nearly got rear ended by a tractor trailer. Other owners in many facebook and internet forums also complain about having oil being diluted by gasoline somehow getting into the oil. I do not yet have this issue, but I am concerned at the high number of 2017 and 2018 owners that do. And VERY concerned that Honda is lying, saying this is normal and won't do anything to help owners. So my decision to buy a Honda in the future will be determined how they handle this situation. For now I love the car, it rides nice, the turbo is peppy, Android Auto and Apple Car Play eliminate the need to pay for navigation in the car. The seats are very comfortable. The back seat leg room is ridiculously good. I have had 3 people in excess of 6 feet tall in the back seat and all were comfortable and had plenty of leg room. Best leg room in the class hands down. So, time will tell if I buy it out at the end of the lease, or turn it in at the end of the lease. Fingers crossed I dont get the oil dilution issue like so many others have. And for now I have deactivated most of the "Honda Sensing Suite" and reported the problem to Honda via my dealership service department. Too dangerous to consider using it any more.

Like car except for hood design

by RB from Lancaster, SC on Fri Jul 20 2018

I have only had the car for two days. So far I like everything except the hood design and the navigation system. The navigation does not recognize detours and will take you in circles trying to get through a closed intersection. It will also take you miles and miles out of the way trying to get to a closed road. The wings on the hood cut down on visibility.

The best CR-V I have owned.

by Jose from Santa Rosa, California on Fri Mar 09 2018

Apple CarPlay does not function as it is supposed. The conection is lost after some days of use. Many complaints in Internet about this problem. At Honda Dealer they say it is a flaw of the software, but Honda has not fixed it yet.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by Alice's Last Car from Knoxville, Tennessee on Wed Apr 04 2018

This car is gorgeous! But it is also roomy and so comfortable to drive or to be a passenger sitting in it. The iPhone connections are beyond my expectations. I feel really safe driving my four grandchildren home from school and feel like they are SO safe in my car. I am 75 years old and do not expect to own another automobile in this lifetime.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61