2018 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2018 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2018 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2018 Honda CR-V
2.7

Though Honda's were reliable, was I ever wrong!!

Bought my first Honda, 2018 CRV in March 3021. Less than a year later the fuel injectors needed replacing. I live in a colder climate in winter and there is absolutely no heat. Fifteen minute drive to work, and the car is not yet warm. This summer noticed ac not blowing cold air. Actually last summer also felt the AC was weak. Car is in the dealership now replacing the AC compressor. Thank goodness still under extended warranty. So disappointed in this vehicle. Vehicle had 30000 Kms when purchased and is now only at 39,000 Kms. Still should be considered a new vehicle. Can't imagine the future problems. Also vehicle does strange things. Twice the car wouldn't drive, go into gear from park unless I put on my seatbelt. My son has been such a big fan of Honda and Acura having owned three of them, but I will never buy a Honda again.

2.9

Air flow & road noise

This car’s design in terrible for road noise. The fan for heater & air conditioner is terrible compared to other cars. The high level is like a low to other cars. Wish I woof known this before purchasing it I would of went with a different company.

So Far, So Good!

My 2018 CR-V is a step-up from my 2014 Toyota Corolla - roomier, smoother riding. It's new to me, so we'll have to see how economical it is. My Toyota gave me 42 mpg on the road. I hope this one does close to that. I've never owned a car with heated seats, remote start and other bells & whistles. Let's hope they all hang in there!

4.1

A good value for the money

Ride is a little rougher than I anticipated, but acceptable. The turbo 4 has plenty of power. Very good gss mileage. Seats are comfortable for long trips. Electronics are easy to understand and operate.

everything with the car is excellent- runs so well

This car will be very handy with storing all my walkers and wheelchairs when I bring them. I also like that I can easily get onto the drivers seat.

Used car purchase

We have only owned the Honda CRV a few weeks and love the way it handles looks and comfort the accessories are very user friendly the car is very enjoyable

Reliable, smooth drive.

This is my second CRV. It has plenty of room, especially for a tall dog, as this was important for us. Easy to drive and park in both suburbs and city

Great Car - Dependable economical

This car provides me with a clean economical vehicle for business and pleasure. Plenty of room for passengers and Grandchildren plus golf clubs. Great vehicle uses regular gas

Great vehicle!

I started my research for the CRV online. I looked at reliability, safety, mpg, comfort and read countless reviews. I basically shopped around. Once I decided what vehicle I wanted then it was to find a dealership that treated me with respect. All of it fell in place, I purchased the CRV and I love it. All the bells and whistle‘s and it looks good! Ask me after I take a trip to CA in June, I will put it to the test!

4.3

Very reliable and roomy

We have had the 2018 Honda CRV since new. Quality and service is very good. Almost 50k miles with very little issues. Tires replaced @ 40k and battery @ 42k. Would recommend for a couple or small family.