2020 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2020 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2020 CR-V Honda
Shop the 2020 CR-V Honda

Right size for me

The CRV is comfortable to drive and fits the needs I have. I’m able to transport items with plenty of cargo room. Plenty of leg room and head room. Easily adjustable to fit me. This is a much bigger vehicle that I’ve ever driven but still fits my comfort level

New CRV EX-L Owner

I have owned a CRV 2020 EX-L for just over a month, i choose to buy a 2020 instead of 2021 as it was much cheaper. So far my only complaint(i knew about it ahead of time) is that the engine struggles to pick up speed compared to my old Sonata. But if you are a smooth driver like me it wont bother you much, besides who would say no to almost 31 combined city/highway mileage if the engine is just a bit slow when getting on to ramps, you can always press it just a bit more. So far i am happy with my purchase. As long as you dont expect it to smoke other cars on the road you will like it.

Meets all of my needs

This car meets all of my needs. It has great features, is affordable, and has really good gas mileage. The quality of the seats and interior, as well as the body style are great. It has plenty of leg room front and back. I highly recommend

A good car so far, only 2000 miles.

I like driving it. Comfortable for a 6’2” person. Took it to Idaho and back, about 1300 miles. Was a pleasure to drive. Low road noise also.

Feels safe

My car is now my happy place. The ride is so smooth and there is so much room inside. I do wish that for a basic model Honda put a little more effort into the interior, such as electric adjustment for the seats.

Second Honda CR-V

This is my second CR-V. I especially like the gas mileage as I do travel alot. Plenty of room, controls are strategically placed, several USB ports. Things I don't like are the Auto Idle and the amount of wind noise. Both are horrible!!!

One year of driving, and all is fine.

For the basic CR-V (LX model) it has great safety features (however no blind spot warning) and has not exhibited any issues (however I have only driven 5,000 miles). I would recommend it.

My first Honda CR V.

This vehicle has met all my needs. The only fault I have found with it is the heater could be a little stronger. Rides and drives nice, very comfortable.

Great car Great value Highly recommend

Comfortable smooth ride easy to drive great gas mileage . The car was well worth the price.I enjoy driving long short trips very happy with my purchase.

First Honda I Have Owned

Great Car. Great Value. Would purchase this car again. First Honda we have owned. Great gas mileage. Plenty of interior room both for seating and cargo