2021 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2021 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2021 Honda CR-V

This is my 2nd Honda Touring CRV

Excellent vehicle. I was driving 2018 Honda CRV Touring. Enjoyed this vehicle. Normal service, gas mileage were as promised. Comfortable driving. My wife and I shared the same opinions in owning and driving a CRV Touring, we purchased a new 2021 Honda CRV Touring.

Best car I have ever owned

The styling, handling, comfort and features of the Honda CR-V are top notch. It is the safest car I have ever owned. Mileage is averaging 30 city and 38 highway! Smooth ride, modern controls and plenty of room. Honda has risen to the top of the class in SUVs.

I'm really pleased with my CR V

The exterior is sleek and the red CR V color is an eye catcher. The interior amenities are abundant and standard on the vehicle. I couldn't ask for more !

Love the room in it

The truck is very nice beautiful love the room heated seats and the sunroof push start just a nice truck I love it my first truck I ever had as mine

Extremely comfortable

This is my second CR-V and I had an HR-V previously. I am very pleased with the performance of this vehicle. I purchased the EX-L model and very happy with it.

Happy owner

This is a great little car at a reasonable price. Before we decided on Honda we looked at many other SUV type makes and models. By comparison we felt the Honda CRV gave us the most for the best price.

Love my car!!

Love my car!! its so roomy, comfortable, and reliable!! Love the smooth ride, color, interior, and all the features!! My first new car, and I love it!!

Car shopping on a Saturday afternoon

This car meets my expectations and then some. Love the standard heated seats!!! And the blind spot notification. I don’t feel “boxed in” like I have in other vehicles.

Extremely nice SUV!

One of the best values around, the staff at Frank Brown Honda did an amazing job making the process simple. The 2021 CRV EX is - very reliable and comfortable vehicle.

My first brand new car!

So far so good! The CRV EX is roomy, has plenty of get up and go and is a great value for the money. The only feature I wish it had is the power lift gate but for the money , not a dealbreaker. It has ever other feature you could want!