2014 Honda CR-Z Consumer Reviews

2014 Honda Cr Z
Average based on 4 reviews

The Perfect Car for Me

by from Washington, DC on July 24, 2015

Bought a used 2014 CR-Z EX (no nav) with 9k miles on it, black on black. I live in the city and commute in traffic to work daily for anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour and 30 minutes. I'm also single. For me - it's perfect. A little bit of sportiness, really easy to park, great gas mileage - and with the black wheels, I think it looks really great. Any of the compromises are easy for me to deal with (bumpy ride sometimes, poor rear visibility, no back seats). I had put off test driving this car because reviewers had slammed it for not being either a sports car or a true hybrid - but I find the mix to be perfect... for me. Definitely won't be perfect for everyone.

Big bang for my buck.

by from Danville, Pa on September 16, 2014

I love the styling! Everyone comments about the looks and the wheels. Many features included in base model. The rear view camera helps a lot when backing up and parking. This car handles corners with the best of them. Performance is great for a hybrid and my average MPG is higher than the EPA ratings. I average 39 city 43 highway. Overall I have averaged 41.2 over the 2400 miles I have driven since I bought it new in May. I can drive this car hard in sport mode and still get 39 MPG and have a ball doing it. I love this car and will recommend it to everyone!

Renewing a lease

by from Iowa City, IA on July 18, 2014

When my 2011 CR-Z lease was up (leased on a whim, but totally satisfied with its performance) I tried to get a new one, under the same terms. Surprise! The downpayment and monthly payments almost doubled. This is the last year that Honda will produce the CR-Z, it seems, and there are no incentives available anymore. I still made an effort and got the newest model. Seems like the niche they aimed for is pretty narrow, and I am right in the middle of it. Fun to drive, reliable, relatively economical and relatively sporty--a good compromise, like any compromise should be. Wish they would not stop making them

Love it

by from on March 4, 2014

Has a lot of standard features and sport mode, and the s+ is fun. It also does really good on gas and somewhat helps the environment