2013 Crosstour

2013 Honda Crosstour

2013 Honda Crosstour

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Crosstour?

I love My CROSSTOUR!

by Shakespeare's Sister from Oklahoma on Tue Jul 02 2013

I love my new Crosstour and highly recommend it! I waited six months before writing a review to make sure I was completely satisfied with this vehicle - and I still think this car is perfect! When shopping online I initially read an article that stated the Crosstour was one of the "worst flops of 2010." However, this was due only to the argument that it was a failed attempt at a modern wagon. Basically, the forbes article stated that it was ugly. HA! I think this vehicle is stunning and it suits my needs exactly. The manufacture's reviews that I read stated that the Crosstour is marketed to the emptynester. But I think it should also be noted that it is perfect for young couples transitioning to a family vehicle. My husband and I have always driven sports cars, but we needed more room for our growing needs (home improvement projects and three dogs equals more cargo space and we are also thinking about having children in the next year). I've also never been a fan of huge, unnecessary SUVs (for various reasons). I did a lot of online shopping before stepping onto a car dealership's lot. I test drove the Crosstour and continued looking at the other vehicles on my list of approved potentials (Prius, Sante Fe, Insight). That night, I even dreamed about the Crosstour - I had to have it! This is, literally, my dream vehicle!

Room for Improvement

by JEC from Texas on Tue Sep 10 2013

Bought a 2013 CT EX-L, V6, in June. Had been shopping for an Accord when we saw the Crosstour and were impressed by its appearance. Really liked the fact that the rear seat would fold in sections for additional cargo space and still give a passenger a seat. Have been disappointed in the mileage; it has been considerably less than promised, but we're still hoping for improvement. The other major issue with the car would be the seats; Honda should offer a passenger seat with controls/positions equivalent to the driver's, and both seats would benefit from additional supportive padding in the bottom. Other matters we'd like Honda to improve are: *Visibility--the camera helps but it is difficult to see well out the rear, particularly in traffic situations that require a "merge". *Smoothness of ride: when the rear axle encounters a bump or rough road, it results in a rough ride transferring to the front seats. *Turning radius--a shorter turning radius would make the car easier to manipulate in crowded parking lots. The Crosstour is a good car with room for improvement by Honda.

Does not recommend this car!!

Ocean Honda San Juan Capistrano 2013 Crosstour

by Engine-Ear from Orange County on Thu Jan 29 2015

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Honda Crosstour a few weeks ago. We stopped by the dealership on New Year's eve, en route to another dealership. We decided to look at the Honda offerings, and upon entering the lot, we saw a Crosstour-a first for us. I'd never seen one before and was impressed. It wasn't at "bubble like" as a typical crossover vehicle. The lines were smooth and it had a great profile. It was very cold that night and all the sales staff were inside, staying warm. After a while, Nora Kelley came out and greeted us. She took us for a test drive in a white, 2015 Crosstour with a 4 cylinder. We liked the car and made an offer. The sales manager, offered us a black, 2013 Crosstour (brand-new) with a V-6. The deal we negotiated was great and we bought it. Nora was a wonderful person to deal with and didn't play any games or do the high-pressure sales tactics. She's great? The 2013 is nearly identical to the 2015, we like the black and the bigger engine. The car handles great, has plenty of "pep" and rides great. The rear hatch area is not wide, but very deep. We can easily fit a large load of groceries, home-improvement supplies or pets in thye back. The level of "bells and whistles" is manageable, and the rear and side-view cameras are perfect for parking and lane-changing. I recommend the V-6 and the 18 inch wheels to any potential buyer. This is the second Honda I've had and they are high-quality vehicles.

The perfect crossover

by Peach from Manteca, CA on Wed Jun 19 2013

My wife and I were looking for a crossover vehicle that offered the best of both world. The sporty styling of a car and the muscle of an SUV. The Honda Crosstour delivered above our expectations. Great styling, power, and all the extra features you would expect from a luxury car. The Honda Crosstour compares favoribly to the BMW crossover, but at half the price. Lots of standard luxury features at a very affordable price.

Love the cross tour

by Love to Drive. from Boston MA on Thu Nov 06 2014

Have this vehicle since April 2013. At first I thought I had made a mistake in buying this car given the tight hatch space. And while I can't fit as much as I would have been able to had I gotten a standard box suv, I am overall incredibly happy with this car. The seats are incredibly comfortable....more Acura than Honda. The ride is firm yet comfy. Interior is well done although the touch screen radio is occasionally finicky. Car handles well in snow, etc. Could be a bit tighter in cornering, but again, incredibly well engineered and built. I hope they come out with a mini version of this platform....but am afraid this car is a sleeper with few buyers and so maybe Honda will kill it. Love my cross tour!

HAPPY WITH HONDA AGAIN...

by brandiwine from Athens, Ga on Wed Mar 27 2013

This is my third Honda, and my MOST FAVORITE. My first two I loved also. My first Honda was the accord and right after I paid it off someone ran into me totaling it. My second Honda was the Odyssey ,we had just welcomed out first baby and it carried us through our second one and 256k Mikes. It was time to get a new one and not needing as much space as the Odyssey offered and needing more space than the accord had we looked at the Crosstour. It had the soured and agility of the accord and space in the back for carrying stuff. It is the best of both worlds! I love it, and a big thanks to Phil Hughes Honda!

the best of all worlds.

by TJBrown from Degraff, OH on Mon Apr 08 2013

The car has the pep! All wheel drive and 4x4 when you realy need it. Cargo storage up the you know what that it looks like a car. I didn't like them at first until I saw and drove this one. Its black on black leather interior moon roof. The car handels like sports car. Honda fixed the blind spots with camras no problem there. I work for honda transmission and I know what kind of gaulity goes in those missions. Drive one and see for yourself .

Comfort and convience great

by KarenVP from Casper, Wyo on Tue Feb 03 2015

This car is a pleasure to drive. manueverablilty and excelleration is great. rear seat lays very flat (dog also rides in comfort). split rear window takes a bit of getting used to. ease of operation of Crosstour is very good.

2013 Crosstour

by rob from Wisconsin on Tue Jan 22 2013

To my mind the 2013 Honda Crosstour is a cross between a SUV and a station wagon. It rides well and handles well. Living in a Northern climate it warms up extremely fast. This is the first Honda product I have owned. It replaced a Audi A8L, and is unfair to compair the two, since the replacement A8L would have cost nearly three times as much. I believe it is good value for the money.

Maggie

by Boobie from Frederick on Wed Feb 05 2014

I like the car but not in love yet... I still have my 05 Accord now that car I loved when I drove it off the lot.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Crosstour

The five-seat Honda Crosstour is like a cross between Cinderella and her ugly stepsisters. Functionally, it's a beautifully hard worker, but it's a little too awkward-looking to get invited to the ball.

The Crosstour's almost-SUV exterior styling is new for 2013, but other changes are few. Compare it with the 2012 version here. If you just can't get past the Crosstour's "unique" look, similar cars worth researching include the Subaru Outback and Toyota Venza.

The 2013 Crosstour comes in four trim levels, or perhaps two trim levels with a choice of drivetrains: There's an EX and EX-L (where the L stands for leather) with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine and five-speed automatic transmission, and... Read More