2014 Honda Fit

If buying a small car this is it, reliable, great

by from Vernon BC on October 31, 2017

This vehicle is so pretty good for the motor size and what it offers in a car I feel that the blind spots are actually not that bad compared to other car small cars I tried. If you live in a town that has snow definitely put studded winter tires on. The weight needs it got stuck way to many times. The salesman talked me out of that and it was the worst mistake ever I made! I also say don't buy the last demo on the lot!!! It didn't have power locks. Salesman said could add but neglected the cost to me. I regret that now cuz of cost after is like 4 grand. But first time buying a new car. The vehicle has a lot to offer its in gas mileage, comfort, the fit seats that move in all different directions incredible! Every vehicle should have this concept I know it's been patent and no one else can take that patent to put in their vehicles. But boy it's nice. I would have liked more choices in colors. Poor design for cup holders in doors they didn't use a model of a cup to figure that out. Put top holders in front of heater that blows on cup. So melts cold things when need heat on. Little design things i didn' t know to look for. The detail little things matter!