2018 Honda Fit

Very nice little car

by from Melbourne, FL on September 24, 2017

We chose the EX model because it came with satellite radio. It also comes with Honda Sensing which is available on some of the lower tier models. Honda Sensing has lane keeping assist, it can follow another vehicle at a set distance it will warn you and intervene if a crash is immanent. It has a backup camera, and when you turn on your right turn signal, it will show a camera under the right mirror that covers your blind spot. I really feel better about my daughter driving this car. My only complaint is that the front seat leg room has been reduced to increase the rear seat leg room. It is nice that the rear leg room was increased, but not at the expense of the front. My 2010 FIT front seat leg room was perfect and I was expecting that, but it was not to be.

oh my gosh my fit

by from north Florida on October 7, 2017

The getting used to just how wonderful they are this is my third white Fit I love them all. My new one has more gadgets and I am slowly getting used to how great they are even the keyless entry thank you for another great Fit keep them coming

Best Car Ever

by from Middleburg Has., Ohio on October 23, 2017

The Honda Fit 2018 is better than I could have imagined. The safety features are superb and the gas mileage is much better than my previous Fit. The Magic seats are the frosting on the cake.

Great choice for new dads!

by from Deer Park, NY on November 8, 2017

For such a compact car, it surprisingly has lots of room on the interior and for cargo. I needed a smaller vehicle to help pad my budget, with enough room in the back for a child car-seat, and good safety reviews. Also, the rear seats fold flat into the floor to give plenty of cargo room in the back. However, the driver's seat will be a bit tight for people over 6' tall.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Fun, functional and efficient.

by on October 31, 2017

This is my second Honda Fit. It is a great hatchback that is so versatile! It gets good gas mileage ( ~30/gallon) and while seemingly small, feels quite spacious inside. I love how the back seats easily fold down for added storage, or the seat part folds up for something tall. The new safety features -- lane deviation warning, Honda sensing, -- and mobile connectivity are impressive!

best car for the money

by from Lebanon NH on October 25, 2017

Could use a little more power and a better finish Mine has a miss match paint on the front bumper , mirrors and door handles.

Uses car for Havingfun

the safty features on our EX-L sold us

by from Indiana on August 18, 2017

We had a 2015 Fit and found it to be trouble free. When I saw the features of the 2018 I wanted to try it. Wonderful. Plus the knob on the Nav. is a plus

New Fit great buy

by from Madison, WI on October 15, 2017

This is a refresh of the latest Honda Fit. The new model has a nice front end remodel and the rear end is slightly changed. The interior of the car seems quieter while driving than previous model so they must have made some improvements there. Engine is the same so still great has mileage. Highly recommend this car. D

LOVE IT!!

by from Lafayette NJ on September 4, 2017

I was not shopping for a FIT but once I saw how much room is inside such a small car I was impressed! Not to mention the GREAT gas mileage and environment ratings. It is stylish and affordable!! I love it!!

A retiree's dream

by from Silver Spring, MD on September 21, 2017

I understand that the FIT was originally designed for the younger crowd, but I am a senior citizen with dogs, and this car is perfect for us. The seat configurations and low doors help me transport my collies -- even the senior collies can get in and out of it. The new electronics -- cameras, lane guidance, etc. -- are a great plus when driving. And the yellow body color is superb!! I can spot my car immediately when looking out over a parking lot full of silver & beige cars. No more wandering around the parking lot!

Uses car for Transportingfamily