NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Fit

2019 Honda Fit

2019 Honda Fit

4.4

Have You Driven the 2019 Honda Fit?

4th Time Leasing a Honda Fit

by SL Chapelle from Excelsior, MN on Thu Nov 29 2018

I have leased a new Honda Fit LX 4 times consecutively... and for good reason. Unlike other similar cars, the back seats fold completely flat to fit my kayak and a passenger, or carry 4 large dogs, or my bicycle. I can configure the back to carry one passenger and lots of luggage and a person in the front. Although I'm not crazy about the CVT transmission, I've gotten used to the slight lag that all CVT's have. I have no other complaints about the Honda's I've bought. My Honda's have been the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned - especially in the cold MN climate. It's quiet inside and has excellent visibility front, sides, and back. Though I leased the LX model, I paid extra to have the heated seats - 2nd best decision I ever made - the first being to buy another Honda. I love the Honda dealerships as well - great, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable service both Sales Associates, the front attendants and the mechanics out back. I drive alone 17 hours straight to Toronto, Canada from Minneapolis, Minnesota once or twice a year in the winter. I can relax knowing my car will never fail me. Thank you Honda!

Honda Fit

by Sister Julianne from Nottingham, MD. 21236 on Mon Jul 23 2018

I love the Honda Fit (2019). I am a Religious Sister and we are using the car for our Wellness Ministry with our elderly Sisters. The trunk area fits Rolators and Walkers very nicely. Everything is very compact and easier to help our Sisters. Thanks so much.

Honda Fit Wins!!

by SandyDC from Raleigh, NC on Fri Oct 26 2018

I just traded in my 2009 Honda Fit and bought a 2019. It is a marvelous car: delightful to drive, comfortable, and deceptively small but roomy: I have the option to put down the backseats and put in my son's sports equipment and wheelchair!! I am modifying my new car to add a handbrake so my son can drive it too. Very good mileage AND am hoping Honda plans to make a hybrid Fit - because the mileage is important to me. The FIT is great value for the money!!

Happy to have a Fit

by Rix Fit from Bartlesville OK on Sun Dec 09 2018

I commute 100 miles/ day. This car is perfect for my needs: Reliable, good fuel economy, versatile audio system. Pleasant surprise- drive the Fit/ Sport using the paddle shifters and this car Rocks.

Unbelievable value! So much more for the money.

by BeingV from Raleigh, North Carolina on Sat Mar 23 2019

I traded in my 2012 V6 Accord to get something smaller and better on gas. After looking at the CRV and HRV, my dealer showed me a brand new 2019 Fit EX-L and I fell in love. The Honda Sensing suite is fantastic! Long road trips are a breeze and I’ve experiencesd markedly less fatigue using the adaptive cruise control. It’s almost like the car drives and steers itself, *almost*. Inside, the Fit is incredibly spacious. There’s lots of storage, cupholders, controls, and conveniences, all around $20,000, fully loaded. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are amazing. The big 7” screen means I never have to touch my phone while driving. I can send and receive text messages audibly. My phone’s map application is displayed on the car screen like a navigation system. Auto high beams make driving dark roads so much easier and safer. I can’t believe I’ve overlooked the Fit for so long. Great safety ratings too. I highly recommend this car, especially in the EX trim level. My two negatives: engine noise when excelerating and driver’s seat needs more adjustment options. A power driver’s seat would have been perfect.

Nice little car

by GaryH on Fri Jul 27 2018

Nice little car to get around town. Lots of pep and very roomy for everyone to fit in. Nice size too to squeeze into those tight parking spots.

great looking new car

by Grandmas new car from Greenville,NC on Fri Jul 20 2018

great blue color;roomy enough for a 6'4"husband,great cargo space, excellent 34mpg gas milage. I like the dashboard configuration and air conditioning works great. windshield wiper on back window quite effective.

2019 Honda Fit LX

by keetae from LOS ANGELES on Fri Aug 17 2018

This car is very pretty and practical. It is a basic specification, but it has all the necessary functions. It has a spacious interior space compared to the size of the vehicle.

Brand New and Feels Like It!

by HappyCamper from Dublin, Ohio on Mon Jan 28 2019

My new 2019 Honda Fit is my second Fit. Switched from owning to leasing because the 3-year/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper removes all major fixes. Tons of room in seats, crash rating on this 2019 is better than previous Fits, so that's a plus. Heating/defrost system is improved. Body design feels stealth and rich. Bluetooth for hands-free phone a plus. LUV it!

Great mpg, comfortable, easy to park

by newcar2019 from Harlan, IA on Sat Nov 24 2018

Meets all my needs, looks good, great for hauling items, great for long trips with good mileage. Was recommended by my sister and she is right it's a great car for the money.

1 2 3 4 5