Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 6 reviews

2015 Honda Fit

by from Nashville, TN on December 4, 2014

Widow making first new car purchase alone; also owner of 1997 Honda CRV that still runs great. Did a lot of research & reaffirmed my love & respect for the Honda brand. Started looking for a newer used CRV & then discovered the Fit. Decided I didn't need the CRV - many less dogs & luggage to haul around now - and the size of the Fit is great. Decided to go new because it is a great value & has a great warranty. The cargo space & flexibility of putting seats down is as good as the commercials demonstrate. I still look at a Fit that pulls next to me and think "what a cute little car". Then I realize it's a Fit! My Fit feels so spacious, comfortable & safe when I am in it that I forget what I am driving! Has all the bells and whistles and I love it - will keep forever. (Just like "ole blue" the '97 CRV and my back-up car!)

Extremely fun and highest mpge

by from on February 16, 2014

It is almost comparable to tesla s in the sports mode. Very fast from start and handles well. Highest energy efficiency in a unbelievably cheap lease price. I wish the tires are of bigger size though.

Surprisingly fun car to drive!

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 8, 2014

The Honda Fit EV 2014 is a surprisingly fun car to drive! The interior of the vehicle is clean looking and on sports mode this car is fast! Great local commuter car, but a little more challenging for long distance drives. I would recommend this car to anyone who is tired of paying high prices at their local gas stations!

Crazy fun

by from Potomac MD on July 5, 2014

A blast to drive and live with. My 2014 Accord Sport feels like a dinosaur in comparison. The Fit EV is a silent pocket rocket, smooth riding, quiet - less road noise than any of the many Hondas I've owned. And it can be parked anywhere. Best of all, no more gasoline purchases that subsidize bullets for the bad guys. Driving fun and moral vanity in a subsidized lease. What more can you ask.

Love this car

by from Lynn, Ma. on October 20, 2014

I got a sport 2011 fit, with 2700 miles on it. Yes 2700 miles. I got it at Kelly Honda. I love this car! I was happy with the service manger who called me to come look at the car. I loved my sales. The car is like a new car.

Good new car choice

by from Washington DC on August 11, 2015

WE'll see what happens over time but this seems like a good choice. The EX Navi and other app iPhone app interface seems over sold but I've had the car for only a few weeks.

Similar Models