2003 Honda Insight Consumer Reviews

2003 Honda Insight
Average based on 2 reviews

230,000 miles and still going strong

by from Temecula, Ca on January 14, 2011

We own a 2000 insight and have over 230,000 miles on it. We do our 7500 mile services and the only thing we have had to do so far on this car are brakes and tires. Engine, Battery, Tranny etc..all still going strong. The down side is no power at all. Great car for around town, but personally I do like to be able to go at least 75 mph up hills on the freeway and this little car just doesn't have the power, but it has been the most inexpensive car we have owned and totally dependable.

economical and fun to drive

by from Cincinnati, OH on May 30, 2016

I've onwer an Insight 1st generation for 5 years strong. I don't have any complaints. The IMA (integrated motor assist) system from Honda makes this one the best MPG 60+ car ever made in its time. It's great commute for one person to work. Very much fun to drive.