2001 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

$23,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2001 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2001 Honda Odyssey

Strong, and long lasting van

My van has 248,000 miles and still runs and can haul anything like bricks and Sand. Still has the spirit of a Civic and a styling of a Pilot.

Trusted Honda Reliability

Very reliable vehicle. It’s 19 years old and still runs great. One owner. I’ve owned 5 Honda’s in my life time and they have all run 250,000 plus miles

3.3

drive and runing good

This van have enough room and space, Drive and running good. use it for daily drive is fine. Windows, AC, radio are all working good. only the side door need to close manually.

Most reliable car drivers great

Has video player for our children.Great gas mileage.Tons of room. Lots of power.Nice power out put.Low payments.Nice paint job.Room for 7 adults.Has a great sound system.

This car has been extreemly reliable for 18 years.

We've been overly satisfied with this vehicle! Great family vehicle for many years. We've had no major problems and have driven it almost 160,000 miles.

Good running vehicles

Good running enough room to move around in enough space for legroom enough seats for my family and enough space for our luggage real nice.

4.3

Great mini

Lots of room, comfortable, spacious trunk. Automatic doors are nice but I wish there was a manual option. Everything is as expected. I would recommend.

Very useful, spacious, comfortable family car

This car has plenty of legroom in all three rows seats, wonderful family car, ride in this car has given the great feel. air condition and heater works very well, radio and speakers works fine

This van has been very reliable

I purchased this vehicle new in 2000, and it was picked by my late wife. The 175k miles were mostly highway miles until her passing in 2009. It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned.

2.3

Bad Car

This van made me lose money because the defects in the transmission that made me repair that part three times. The time was wasted since I couldn't use my car while it was being repaired. The money was wasted on such an expensive car. I expected a higher quality car.