2003 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

$24,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2003 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2003 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2003 Honda Odyssey

best transportation i've ever owned

low maint costs, all i have had to do is lub & change oil, it has no rust i now have 138k miles on it. if I could find a low milage unit when this one hits 250 K I'd fall over myself to go buy it Love my Odyssey !!!!

2.9

Transmission problems everyone i know that had one

This car is amazing but get ready to replace the transmission if you want to buy one Overall the van drives good will.save you money on gas great space love the van lol besides the transmission

car in excellent condition

car in excellent condition and never had any mechanical problems. Maintenance up to date, ready to go! Came for see the car in person and make a test drive!

Best car I have ever owed.

spacious family car, with great performance, reliable and low maintenance. great minivan, never give me any problem, carrying people or stuff, stronger than a truck.

4.0

Reliable

It meets my needs , very dependable for going daily from home to work. Good car for the family. You just need to fill it with gas.

Very Reliable Van. It's a Honda. No Problems

This van is very reliable. Also easy on the gas. Seats fold making hauling easier. Great Van for the money. When driving it, I noticed it has a powerful engine

Best car I ever owned

I just bought a new Pilot but I did not want to trade in my 2003 Odyssey. It has 257,00 miles on it and is not done yet. I have invested a minimum in repairs. My three kids grew up in that car and the leather interior still looks great. We still plan to use the car for camping, moving things, and leisure. If you are thinking about getting a 2003 Odyssey you will probably have the car longer that you think. We are certainly still enjoying the car after all these years!

Most trustworthy car I’ve ever had

This car is very spacious and has a lot of legroom. It’s very clean as well and is reliable. I’ve never had a car more trustworthy than this one.

4.4

Great family car and starter car

My mom originally purchased this in 2003. She drove it everyday to work and loved it. We purchased the EX model at the time and had tons of room to fit 5 people for nice long trips out of state. Since I live in Michigan, it was GREAT in snow. You could fit so much stuff once the seats are folded down in the trunk and then some. The only real problem was the constant Takata air bag recalls but other than that, really no issue, it was a great starter car

Great van!

We bought our Odyssey used and had it for almost ten years. Always ran good, no issues just regular maintenance. Sold it with 237k miles and it was still running strong.