2005 Honda Odyssey

Nice car

by from Georgia on August 16, 2017

Nice van but with little repair and major damage to the ac line and compressor. Hoping it holds good for me.

Best, quickest auto I've ever owned

by from Las Vegas, NV on July 31, 2017

This has been a great, reliable vehicle. What first impressed me & has never changed is how quick it gets up & goes. Tromp on it & varoom, outpaces any vehicle on the road. It's a 'sleeper' auto, i.e., how could a minivan take off like a sports car? Just totally impressed!

Uses car for Havingfun

honda has to be the most reliable

by from Lorain OH on July 31, 2017

its amazing it seats up to 8 and you can fit anything in it. I've put sheets of plywood in it 2x4's even couches and the best part is the door closes. its luxurious its great ride easy to drive and has good pep. you ever want a minivan with everything you dreamed of on it here it is. go test drive one and youll walk out to your new van.

Careful

by on July 26, 2017

Excellent car for the family. Be careful when buying used that there are no ticks in the motor, the water pump and timing has been done and paint is good. We had lots of problems but would buy another. Eventually had to replace the motor and the paint is peeling so bad it looks like a giraffe. Still love the car. Drives like a sports car not a minivan!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Drives nice and had no major issuses

by from Star Id on July 25, 2017

Very well made van and would buy it again and again. If you looking for a reliable van this is the way to go.

Most relia

by from NY on July 23, 2017

Very efficient family vehicle. I found this vehicle to be very efficient and reliable. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone

Honda Quality and Reliability

by from Carbondale, IL on July 13, 2017

Great family van with plenty of extras. Extra seating capacity (8-passenger), leg room stow and go seats; which are super easy to store with even just one hand. Numerous cup holders throughout the vehicle and so many other nice features make this Honda Mini-Van feel like a luxury car for large families or carpooling sports teams.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best vehicle I have ever had!

by from Wisconsin on July 12, 2017

We bought the EX model brand new in June of 2005, when my twins were 3 yrs old. Currently has almost 172,000 miles on it and we are planning on our kids driving next year when they get their licenses. Absolutely love this van. Reliability has been excellent, other than the power steering has been out for a few years.-I'm just too cheap to pay the $500+ to fix that. The single disc CD player was always a bit finicky, and finally quit working completely a few months ago. We have driven this van all over the country, never had a mechanical problem. A bit of rust started last year, but we live in Wisconsin so that's not surprising on a vehicle this age.

most Reliable vehicle I owned

by from NY on June 30, 2017

I love it, It is very comfortable, lots of leg room, and very spacious. Good family vehicle for every need

The best vehicle I've owned

by from Sioux Falls,SD on June 29, 2017

This van is excellent. I love the heated leather seats, the DVD package and the it seat in the middle row. The only downside is that if you have to replace the navigation screen, it is a not spend. You also have to buy an upgrade DVD from Honda to get updated maps.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Honda Odyssey