NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2010 Odyssey

2010 Honda Odyssey

2010 Honda Odyssey

4.5

Have You Driven the 2010 Honda Odyssey?

New Owner 2010 Odyssey

by Unmanageable from St. Louis, MO on Sat Jan 30 2010

I spent about 2 months reviewing vehicles to replace a 2000 Nissan Quest. We're at a different stage of life now and decided that we can afford to pay a little extra to get a vehicle that's as comfortable and feature packed as it is functional. While some other mini-vans do have rear entertainment or seating configuration options that might have been appealing, the overall package received with the Odyssey made it the hands down winner. We've owned the vehicle for only two months now, but have taken it on a long road trip and found it to handle better than expected (city and highway), entertaining for the kids, more room that I ever expected, and actually fun to drive. The gas mileage is not the bext in class, but definitely not something that keeps me from considering it a great value. We're very pleasantly surprised with it.

Great Minivan

by My Other Car is a Shelby GT500... from Raleigh-Durham, NC on Wed Nov 10 2010

We traded our 2006 Mazda MPV in on a 2010 Honda Odyssey EX. We bought the Mazda when we were expecting our 2nd child, and now our third is 2 years old. The Honda is a bigger van, and we are finding it to be much more functional. It also just feels more solidly built as well as more refined. It is neither a performance-oriented nor particularly sporty-feeling vehicle, but serves its primary purpose (i.e. - safely carrying around a load of kids and their associated junk) quite well. I have not found a competitor's vehicle that does this better. If the Odyssey is not the "gold standard", it should be. Nice work, Honda.

PASSCODE: 0052880B

by Easy Ed from Bowie, Maryland on Tue Aug 10 2010

The CLOCK is set in the WRONG place on the vehicle.. It should be set in the area where the driver can see it clearly and not have to strech his/her head to read it Mainly on the left middle of the vehicle.. This years trip to Myrtle Beach, SC I have to say was the most comfortable of any trip I've made since I owned a 1990 Ford Crown Victoria.. I the over the road fuel mile was far more then I imagine

Noisy van

by not a minivan fan from Atlanta, Ga on Fri Apr 13 2012

own this van in the ex-l model and loved it for the first couple of years. Exactly what I expected from Honda, reliability and convenience.This is my first van and while it has served it's people toting(especially the kids) purpose very well, I no longer recommend it to friends due to the noisiness when traveling on the highway. It has gotten so awful that we find we are grumpy and fatigued after a road trip of more than 2 hours and our ears feel battered by all the road noise. We are currently looking for less noisy alternatives. The noise is most pronounced when on interstate highways and traveling between 65-75 mph.

Does not recommend this car!!

Many miles, many moves.

by 64 year old from Small town Wisconsin on Tue Jul 31 2012

My 2000 Odyssey EX will soon be 13 years old. I took delivery on it in the fall of 1999. It has 230,000 miles on it and it still runs very smoothly. On the highway I get 23miles to the gallon. Most of the repairs over the years have been routine except at about 180,000 miles I had to install a new transmission. I have moved my kids many times in and out of college dorms and apartments. The immense cargo space holds a 4x8 foot piece of plywood flat on the floor. I'll soon put this Odyssey to rest and buy another.

Wonderful Car

by DogAgilityenthusiast from Seattle area on Fri Oct 31 2014

I had a 03 odyssey which was totaled in an accident. I knew I wanted another Odyssey and finally found a 2010 EX-L which is perfect. I love this car! It is easy to get in and out of and fun to drive, the dash is easy to use. It is the perfect size for transporting dogs to shows and all the gear. With the third seats folded away, I can get everything I need for long trips. I really can't imagine having anything else!

Just bought this minivan used.

by funny guy from Philly, Pa on Tue May 01 2018

I just bought it. Got 27 mph on a trip on the turnpike.. 22 around town... looks good, banking on it being very reliable, two tiny complaints.. it is a bit noisy while riding, and the clock is hard to see...

MR VICK

by MR VICK from on Mon Mar 27 2017

had some minior things to get fixed. But overall good car.Just go over the car with afine tooth comb.

This car defeats all the good things I have heard

by Shadowace from Va Beach VA on Wed Jul 31 2019

I think I was ripped off with this vehicle. But I think if everything was working the way it was supposed to, and all the equipment that was supposed to be in it actually was, it would be a pretty nice vehicle. Guess I was just one of the ones that got a bad one.

2008 and 2010 Odysseys are top of the line!

by Jagger from Richmond, KY on Thu Apr 13 2017

We've owned this vehicle for about 4 years now and it has been phenomenal. Our kids love it, we love it and in the future will by another Odyssey!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2010 Honda Odyssey

Editor’s note: This review was written in July 2009 about the 2009 Honda Odyssey. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2010, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The Honda Odyssey, one of America’s best-selling minivans, has all the patent strengths a kid-hauler should have: roominess, safety, reliability and decent fuel efficiency. It’s even a bit of fun to drive, though at some point either you or your spouse will likely complain about its firm ride. I also wish Honda would learn a thing or two from Chrysler and make its features more user-friendly.

The current generation has been around... Read More