2010 Honda Odyssey

Worth the money

by from Jasper IN on September 9, 2017

Honda Odyssey is one of the best minivans you can buy. It has great room looks great and has many amenities to keep everybody comfortable

Best car I owned

by from Wilmington on August 26, 2017

Reliable car, great engine. All my cars are from honda and they run great. These cars last forever.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ideal Family Car

by on July 14, 2017

This car is the ideal car for a family. It never has failed for everyday commuting and road trips and spacious and comfortable. Such a reliable car.

Uses car for Towing

One of the Most Dependable Family Cars Ever

by from Kansas City, MO on July 6, 2017

This is a great car, I've had it for a few years. I've used it on multiple 500+ mile road trips and have had great success. There is plenty of interior space, so much space that even with 5 people and their luggage we could have easily fit more. It handles well enough with minimal body roll for a car of its size and is safe enough that I let my 15 year old son drive it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love Honda Odysseys

by from on April 30, 2017

This vehicle is everything we are looking for. We bought the van in Tulsa and drove it back to Wichita. Loved the experience.

Fantastic... EX- L model has tons of extras.

by from Tulsa, Ok on April 28, 2017

Love this car/van. Picked it because it is one of the few that has room for a 4x8 plywood sheet inside.

Love, love, love my Honda Odyssey

by from Yelm.WA on April 27, 2017

I have owned several minivans throughout the years. Chevy venture, Ford Aerostar, GMC Astro, Ford Wind-star, Oldsmobile Silhouette, and a Ford Free-star. The Odyssey is untouchable in comparison. It handles like a sports car, is roomy and easy to function. I love the 8-passenger seating with the capability to fit three car seats across the middle row. The power sliding doors are great as well as the power lifted tailgate. I love everything about this minivan. If I had one wish it would be that the middle "jump seat had the fold into the floor option.

2008 and 2010 Odysseys are top of the line!

by from Richmond, KY on April 13, 2017

We've owned this vehicle for about 4 years now and it has been phenomenal. Our kids love it, we love it and in the future will by another Odyssey!

Beautiful car

by from on April 11, 2017

Nice beautiful confort nice driving i love this car i recomended this car good for Family spacious

Second Odyssey

by from DES MOINES on April 10, 2017

Very comfortable car. Low road noise. We just purchased so fingers crossed that this unit performs like our 2000!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Honda Odyssey