2012 Honda Odyssey

2014 Honda Odyssey, a Great Vehicle

by on August 8, 2017

Fantastic reliable 3.5 liter engine. Lots of seating and fold-down capability provides vast interior room. The paint job and fit and finish are also tremendous.
Not Rated Reliability

first Honda

by from Aiken. SC on August 5, 2017

Comfortable, economical, looks good, handles even better than expected and is extremely roomy and has superb sound system.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable and flexible

by from Palatine, IL on July 31, 2017

This is a great reliable van. Over the years this model has added features that are perfect for the family. Electric everything, cup holders everywhere, very safe, heated seats, great technology with voice control and plenty of room and flexibility for lots of kids or adults or stuff.

Most comfy and safe car for the family

by from Maryland on July 29, 2017

1. very roomy 2. detailed design 3. safe and reliable 4. 8 seats, good for family and kids, good for long and short distance travel 5 The driving is very comfortable for any trip. Highly recommend i...
1. very roomy 2. detailed design 3. safe and reliable 4. 8 seats, good for family and kids, good for long and short distance travel 5 The driving is very comfortable for any trip. Highly recommend it!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love my Odyssey!

by from Washington, DC on June 26, 2017

I have had my Honda Odyssey, purchased new, for the past 5 years and have never had a problem with it. It is very reliable and extremely comfortable. We have removed the seats, dropped the third row and used this vehicle to transport furniture, our annual Christmas trees and the kids' belongings to college and have saved a ton on transportation costs over the years. I would not give up my Odyssey for anything. It is so spacious and comfortable that I really cannot see myself driving anything else. It is perfect for road trips and the seats are firm and comfortable and we can keep our cooler with food and drinks within arms' reach. I love my Odyssey!

Love my minivan!

by from Raymore, MO on June 23, 2017

Honda thinks of everything for a family in the Honda Odyssey! This is the second one we've owned (drove our 2005 until it had 200,000+ miles!) and love this one even more than the first!

Awesome family car !

by from North Carolina on June 1, 2017

Car meets all our needs. Some of the features we enjoy Leather upholstery for all 3 rows of seats. Stow away back seats Sunroof, Power Moonroof Sun shade for 2nd and 3rd row windows Navigation with 8" high resolution display screen Separate Automatic climate control for front and rear air conditioning Backup Camera Power Heated Seats with Lumbar and memory A tilt/telescopic steering wheel with illuminated audio and cruise controls 7-speaker audio system includes a subwoofer and an audio input jack DVD rear entertainment system & CD Player, Bluetooth USB, 15 GB Hard Drive Driver's seat has 10-way power adjustment with two-position memory Cool Box chilled storage area 15 Cup holders 2 sets of Wireless Headphones + Remote for DVD

Perfect fit!!!

by from Brooksville, FL on May 25, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I seriously feel like a queen when I get into my van. Even my younger children are in love!!! Comfortable, reliable, and luxurious!

Dependable and multipupose

by from Sterling VA on May 15, 2017

Great to get things done from kids to lumber. Very dependable and fully entertains the kids with DVD when they get antsy on long trips. plenty of room when seats are stowed for hauling whatever.

2012 Odyssey Touring Elite has all the features

by from Yorktown, VA on April 24, 2017

My family and I have purchased more than 10 Honda products since our first Accord in 1981. We love the designs, build quality and reliability of the vehicles. I bought this 2012 Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite as a trip car for the family so we can take our kids and grandkids on trips without having to convoy. The convenience, seating flexibility, and comfort are excellent.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Honda Odyssey