2012 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2012 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2012 Honda Odyssey

Love my new van

It's comfortable and reliable. The body is in great conditions. I enjoy driving it and my kids enjoy the space a perks. They can watch TV charge their devices and/or play their video games on the TV. Everything they've wanted in a car and silence for me!

Recently purchased Honda Odyssey 2012

This car is wider than other minivans, providing more space and legroom for the kids. It drives ultra smooth and is super comfortable. Only complaint is that there is only 1 built in USB port and is located in the glove compartment.

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

This car has met my family needs for 8 years. The next owner will be happy to purchase the car. It is a very good for family with kids.

3.7

Great family car

This was a great reliable car. Treated us well the 8 years we have owned it. Lots of leg room. The 3rd row seating folds for lots of cargo room.

The most comfortable vehicle with all the luxury.

It exceeds my expectations and very confident and pleased with the purchase. Love all the bells and whistles of the touring elite model. I love it!

Sorry to say Good-bye!

This Honda odyssey met all of our family needs. It was comfortable and spacious. Reliable Like no other van, we owned 3 Honda odyssey through The years of raising our children. I am sorry to see our last one go and to say goodbye, it’s a turning point on many levels in our lives. I would never buy another minivan than a Honda Odyssey!

3.6

This one has cost me money

I had a 2003 and it went 270,000 with almost no expense. This 2012 has cost me $3000 in O2 sensors at 130,000 miles and another $2,000 for bushings and other things. Also I barely tapped a car and my airbag deployed. Literally, I tapped someone and my bumper Just barely came off one clip all I had to do was tap it with my knee to put it back and I was told that it wasn’t one of the recall issues. I’ve had several of these and this one has cost me a lot of money. It’s been good for taking 8 kids places and getting back and forth from Cali to Wisconsin. In the summer I tow my boat to the lake on Sunday which has also been great just the most expensive Honda I’ve ever owned for repairs.

Most reliable and useful minivan I’ve ever owned

Good mileage excellent reliability capacity and utility. Honda has proved to build reliable and good value vehicles. This was the first Honda I ever bought and now own three different models. All excellent

Odyssey! The BEST VAN

I previously owned an Odyssey for 8 years and 142,000 miles! Unfortunately I was in an accident and the van was a complete loss. So i was very lucky to find the same exact year and model with less miles! VERY comfortable, reliable and safe van. As i like to say, "I feel like I'm sitting in my living room when when i'm driving."

Great family minivan

This car has served our family extremely well over the past six + years. It handles great for a minivan and is very reliable. It has plenty of room and lots of automated features with no major repairs needed. We have used it for soccer tournaments, beach trips, and cross country travel. Plenty of room for a family of 6 plus a dog. Well maintained.