2016 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2016 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2016 Honda Odyssey

Worth purchasing

Great vehicle! Gas mileage is amazing for an 8 passenger vehicle, love the cool box, love the blind spot camera, and the ride is very smooth. It's very safe too. When I was in a bad accident in my 2016 Odyssey my children and I came out with only two of us having minir injuries. Definitely recommend this van!

Odyssey Rules

This is our 3rd Honda Odyssey. With three kids there is nothing better to truck around the family. Awesome vehicle! I'll hang up and listen

Our Fourth ODYSSEY

We purchased a 2016 Elite (Certifiex) after owning 3 second generation Odysseys 1999/2001/2003 (22 years and almost 300k miles without a single problem). We gave our 2003 to our son who has a newborn and purchased Elite. I was never real big on the styling and and basically refused to look at them until a few weeks ago until we found our Elite with low low miles. What an amazing vehicle we aquired. The ride, the comfort, the features and accessories are incredible. This is our 11th Honda and is by far thee best vehicle that we have purchased. We anticipate another Honda that will serve our family with stellar dependability.

Honda Odyssey

I love my van! This is the second Odyssey that I have owned. I like it because it is very dependable. I don’t have to roll out of it or get on my knees to get in it. Yet, it seats me high enough to see out good too. It’s worth the price. This newer model has stuff I will have to learn about so I can use it.

love this van

This is the perfect car for our family of 5. All three of our kids are in cars seats. We sit all 3 in the middle row if we need extra cargo space, or can put the oldest in the 3rd row and make the 2nd into captains chairs. All to say super versatile with room for family and cargo. Also love the way it drives... way better than you would imagine for a minivan.

love the space!Good room for a family of 4 or more

It has plenty of legroom and is very spacious. Good choice of car to travel with family. It is a very reliable car. Go for it

Comfiest car I've owned

I'm tall but not too tall but I love that I actually fit in my car with room to spare. We had a carseat in our last car and my wife had to basically have her seat all the way forward to fit it. I just love how much space it has and how comfy it is.

So Glad We Bought It

Best of both worlds: use it for hauling our trikes to the trail; use it for road trips; use it for going out on the town--and it is so versatile--so glad we got it and plan to keep it for many years to come.

The space we needed

This van is what our family needed. It has the space and leg room. Drives smooth and has a button for everything :-) no more feeling cramped in a car with two car seats.

Fantastic van

A great van for everyday use and for road trips. The cool box keeps drinks cold, there is ac power, tons of room and it handles exceptionally well. Never had any mechanical issues. An awesome ride.