2016 Odyssey

2016 Honda Odyssey

2016 Honda Odyssey

Have You Driven the 2016 Honda Odyssey?

Most Comfortable Van I've Owned

by Scrapchick55 from Pittsburg, CA on Mon Feb 22 2016

The EXL has some great features. It notifies you if you start to "drift" out of your lane or get to close to the car in front of you. When you put the right turn signal on there is a camera that shows if you have anything in your blind spot, that is a great feature so you can safely change lanes! It has a back-up camera so you can see what is behind you as you back into a parking spot or out of the driveway. The seats fit into your back for lumbar support and they are very comfortable. The suspension is great and the ride is smooth. It handles like a dream. I love this van!

Best value for 8 seater

by Dan W from Indianapolis on Mon Oct 29 2018

We looked at used Toyota Sienna, Honda Pilot, etc under $30k, but this was best value and most practical for 8 member family (while still having nice looks) and also needing low ground to door height for elderly family member's ease of entry. No regrets. I would like Honda to make these AWD in the future, as would be better for minivans in snow/ice, that was the only reason I was leaning towards a Sienna, but Odyssey's other features were better in my opinion. If Honda could do AWD and make the second row seats "stow and go", they would have #1 minivan sales, I am sure. Honda's quality, styling, and total package is better than others from the time I have spent researching before this purchase.

Looks great, runs even better and safer still!

by Rosan from Huntsville, AL on Wed Aug 24 2016

My last Odyssey was 9 yrs old and still beautiful...no major mechanical issues and passed on to a family member at 100,000 miles. The 2016 Odyssey design concentrates on safety issue with the Collision Warning system and the Lane Diversion System. The passenger mirror also has a feature indicating whether it's safe to make a lane change. If you don't use your turn signal and change lanes, the system beeps. This is great since people since to be neglecting the use of turn signals in my area. Love the comfort - only negative is that it takes a little time to figure out the radio!

My third Odyssey

by Cheryl from Raleigh, NC on Mon Jul 29 2019

This car is exactly what I wanted. I have had a 2001 Odyssey which we kept for 13 years, then we bought a 2010 Odyssey, and I just bought a 2016 afterI totaled my 2010 In an unfortunate incident with a deer. This is a great family vehicle. I considered getting an SUV this time, since my two children are now teenagers, but I wasn’t ready to give up the convenience and comfort of the Odyssey. The sliding doors, roomy third seat, and spacious cargo hold cannot be matched by any of the SUVs I drove, plus it gets much better gas mileage. I am pleased with the new safety features in the 2016, such as the back up camera and passenger side camera. It even beeps if you go over the line to keep you in your lane! I also enjoy the fact that you can lock it and unlock it without fishing your keys out of your purse. Very convenient and comfortable. Looking forward to many years with this vehicle, including taking both kids to college and back!

Excellent Family Vehicle

by Rajesh from Chicago, IL on Sun Apr 02 2017

The versatility of the interior is great. The seats are awesome and I enjoy the sound system. Drives like a car but drivers view is elevated like an SUV. Love those things. The double screens (one a touch screen, one isn't) are really confusing to work with. One screen controls the other screen and sometimes you have to use a series of buttons and a knob to control that same screen. I can plug my iPhone into it or even connect the Bluetooth, but unless I have the setting on 'ipod' I can't use the phones navigation. Not through the speakers in car and not through the phone itself. As if the car is literally controlling the speakers on the phone. Sometimes my phone calls come through the system automatically and sometimes it doesn't. The owners manual is lacking on how to use the entertainment system and the hands free features. I love this van for its drive and convenience of seating and the dvd player. I just have to ignore the dashboard technology so it doesn't make me slowly start to dislike it. I'll just use the radio and be happy.

My second Odessey and I will remain loyal

by Purplecakers from Columbus on Wed Nov 07 2018

This car is perfect for me and my son who has disabilities. Plenty of room for wheelchair and his "stuff" along with other people. Runs great, reliable and comfortable to drive, even long distances. A great improvement over past Dodge Caravans that weren't reliable or long life vehicles.

best new car i have ever driven

by billybob from ohio on Fri Dec 25 2015

I love this car, fit and finish excellent, and the seats are more than I could ask for, like they kinda wrap around you and provide the most support. I would buy this car again without a doubt.

High quality, reliable, great investment

by Mictom from Freehold, nj on Sun Oct 27 2019

This van is extremely comfortable. I had two hip surgeries and cannot drive long distance in a car. The Honda Odyssey is well made, comfortable and the quality can’t be beat. The USB ports, outlets, navigation, and other amenities are well placed, easy to use and provide a great experience for someone who needs to be in their vehicle for extended trips.

First minivan

by Jon from Minneapolis, MN on Mon Aug 01 2016

This is my first minivan. After driving it a couple of weeks I'm very satisfied so far. My favorite features are the Lane Departure Warning (LDW), power doors, and vents that provide air to the rear seats quite well. I think the accelerate is acceptable, but not amazing. Automatic shifting between gears could be a little smoother, but it comparable to other vehicles in this class.

So far so good.... I've only owned it for 3 days

by AT from 21157 on Thu May 28 2020

It's a Honda Odyssey Touring Elite..... my previous vehicle was a 2002..... so I feel like I'm driving a space ship full of technology. Wow. There are so many features it is blowing my mind.... but I am a little worried that more features means more possible things that can break. Fingers crossed.... so far it a wonderful vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10