2017 Honda Odyssey

Excellent family car

by from WA on April 20, 2017

Very convenient for the whole family. It's very reliable and affordable to maintain. It even drives very quiet and excellent gas saver on freeways.

Love our Honda odyssey se

by from Wesley chapel, fl on April 26, 2017

Highly recommend this vehicle. It runs great, lots of features and perks. Best decision we ever made!

My 2nd, EXTREAMLY RELIABLE, VALUE FOR THE MONEY.

by from TALLAHASSEE, FL. on June 5, 2017

I Bought My 1st ODYSSEY 10 yrs ago. We had a TERRIBLE Mishap while Driving from ORLANDO FL. to TALLAHASSEE FL. The Fr. Drivers side Tire Blew, and My Wife was Driving, she felt nothing, NO SHAKES on THE STEERING WHEEL, No NOISE. Suddenly I heared a SCREECHING SOUND which came from the RIM of the ALUM WHEEL, I put the FLASHERS on while my wife steered the van towards the shoulder.We had 18 wheelers in the FRONT, and 2 sides. The VAN was so STEADY, I can't believe it even 2day. This was a LIFE SAVING EVENT, which tells the RELIABILITY of ODYSSEY. So after 10yrs on this ODYSSEY, we bought another in 2017. I would Highly RECOMMEND to anyone looking to BUY A MINI VAN. ALSO this is MY 9th HONDA so far.

used to be Snowbird

by from Castleton ,N.Y. on March 11, 2017

I love all the features, especially the backup camera and the right directional view, only wish Honda had done it on both sides.

most reliable car I have owned

by from Merrick NY on May 16, 2017

The best car I have owned. Great mileage for this mini van. My three grandchildren love it and can't wait to ride in it.

Reliable Car and Excellent

by from San Jose, CA on May 30, 2017

This car met with all I need and good for family. Good to use it for long drives and vacations. Super Cool.

Love this vehicle

by from Kealakekua, HI on May 28, 2017

We needed a car that could transport walkers canes and other medical items Also my husband needed to be able to easily get into his seat He loves the comfortable ride and I love the automatic lift gate option I didn't think we would ever own an 8 passenger van but it has been the perfect solution to meet our needs We couldn't be happier

Rev & Karen Fannin

by from Oh on April 5, 2017

Verry Eligant, smooth ride,loved the room,attachments, salesman Bill very knowledgeable on the WHOLE car like that a lot, very friendly-thank you

Honda Odyssey has given us good performance

by from Virginia on April 8, 2017

We have enjoyed our Honda and have had few repairs on it. The Service Dept. has always been very nice whenever we've had it there for Service.

Excellent handling van

by from Brooksville, Fl on May 1, 2017

Quite satisfied with Honda - this is my 2nd one - being over 6' tall , plenty of head room is always a plus in the drivers seat for me - also impress with the leather seats.!