2007 Pilot

2007 Honda Pilot

2007 Honda Pilot

Have you driven the 2007 Honda Pilot?

Great Family Car

by Lucky B from Atwater, CA on Sat Nov 24 2012

I've had my Pilot for about 4 years now. I'm writing this review as I get ready to move onto my next car. All in all, I've been very happy with my Pilot (4WD, EX-L with DVD). It's GREAT for family trips as it holds all 5 of us and our junk while keeping the boys occupied in the back. It's been a workhorse and hasn't complained once. I'm moving on because I'm looking for something newer with a little better MPG, but I'm still considering the Pilot for my next car. We've hauled as many as 7 people on a few different occassions and the Pilot handled it well. I'm not a huge fan of the look, but it's a small price to pay for a quality car. Would do business with again. A+++

A pilot's Pilot

by Sold On Honda from Chicago, IL on Thu Mar 25 2010

Typical Honda quality- which is to say, "Great" and "Dependable". No glitz or worthless frills- which is to say, "Functional". Looks nice. Drives well. Handles better than some cars. Decent fuel economy, if not towing. Performance is OK, but a few more ponies couldn't hurt. AWD is fabulous for those areas that get snow. Easily seats 8, but those in the third row better not be 6 ft tall. Will likely replace this vehicle with another Pilot, when it reaches 110K miles (currently, 60K).

The Honda Pilot Rocks

by Honda Addict from St Joseph, Missouri on Thu Apr 28 2011

I'm on my 6th Honda. I've had 1986 Prelude, 1991 Prelude, 1997 Accord, 2000 Civic, 2005 Pilot and now a 2007 Pilot. *Dark gray interior hides spills and mishaps by little ones *Third row seat allows to fit 7 people in vehicle *Automatic up/down driver's window *Extra pull-out on driver and passenger visor helps when sun is shining through and the regular visor can't seem to block it *Huge console area for easy access and storage *6 disc CD changer in dash *Domed shape mirror for quick view of back seat to check on little ones *Plenty of storage bins on back of driver and passenger seats as well as for the 3rd row seats

first nonamerican car

by roadkill from ny on Mon Aug 08 2011

sofar so good noisy 20 mpg the most annoying thing sometimes when you put car in gear you hit windsheild wipers if your a big guy your knees hit the inside light switch turning off the lights and you cant reach the gas release lever without opening the door other than that roomy fit the kids dog and mother in law with room to spare

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE OWNED

by New Jap Driver from The Great State of Texas on Thu May 24 2007

The Honda Pilot is a wonderful ride. It has all the features of a higher priced luxury suv, without the price tag of one. I have heard complaints about gas mileage but if not driven like a mad man you the mileage is where it ought to be. Resale is outstanding. With this car it is impossible to lose. Me and my brother bought EX-L's together on the same day. We have had no complaints mechanically or otherwise. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for extra room and (I am sorry to say) sick of bieng shortchanged when trading or selling an american made counter part.

Outstanding build quality

by Dad-of-4 from California on Thu Oct 11 2007

Before buying this car, I looked at a couple other brands, Nissan, Toyota, and Chevy. The Pilot beat them hands down. Nice tight, well built, interior and exterior. Great textures in the interior, comfortable seats, outstanding space utilization. Option this one out correctly and you can undercut an Acura by $5000 and have basically the same vehicle--probably better looking, too. We got caught in the snow/ice in New Mexico last January and this thing was one of the few vehicles still moving. During that one trip the Pilot paid for itself. Add decent fuel milage (regular unleaded gas, too), fail-safe reliability, and the performance, and you have a winner.

Very Reliable and Capable

by Saintsnspurs from Columbia, SC on Thu Jun 08 2017

I love my 2007 Pilot. I actually like the exterior styling more than the new ones. the 2007 models have a more boxy beefy look. The new ones look like a mini van in my opinion. I have over 177k miles on it and the only issues I have had are with the hvac fan making a weird vibrating noise every now and then. You can go wrong with Honda when it comes to reliability.

The best car I ever owned

by big A from Boston, MA on Wed Feb 28 2007

My wife and I were looking for a replacement for her Volvo wagon. She wanted to purchase another Volvo. I told her we should check out some Japanese products. We test drove Nissans, Toyotas, and finally the Honda Pilot. The Pilot had superior ride, quality, fit and finish, and comfort. My wife has fallen in love with her new Pilot. I bet she's glad she didn't get another Volvo.

Great all around SUV

by Joonyer from Sterling, Illinois on Mon Oct 09 2006

Very comfortable to drive. Great on long trips. Everything works flawlessly. Has very good resale value compared to other SUVs in it's size class. Moonroof controls in inconvenient location. Back hatch doesn't lift high enough for 6'+ people (I've hit my head loading numerous times). Standard tires a bit noisy. Mileage good for it's class but not great overall. Would like to see hybrid version coupled with cylinder rest offered for this vehicle and engineered for optimum mileage and not performance. Can pull only moderate loads without seeming strained. All wheel drive system works well in snow and in icey conditions.

My Pilot

by Fe from Wichita, KS on Sat Sep 01 2007

This vehicle gives me peace of mind for my family. So many options! So comfortable! Saves gas compared to most mid-sized SUV's in the market.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7