2007 Honda Pilot

Love my pilot

by from Des Moines on August 29, 2017

This vehicle exceeds my expectations. Ample space for long family vacations. The 3rd row seat is so handy when need extra room. All back seats fold down and carried a dining room set. The only problem I had was AC went bad, like my previous CRV. $1000 repair. For a vehicle with this price tag, is no good. Everything else works great, just drove 3000 miles for vacation, and I am glad I didn't rent a smaller car. Best buy in the market.

Great Vehicle!

by on August 19, 2017

I love the fact that this vehicle can fit 8 people. So many cars can only hold 7, and having that extra seat has come in so handy. I wish that it had more cargo space though. There is barely any room behind the 3rd row for anything. So we always have to put down the back seats, and that us hard to do with 5 kids.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Beautiful SUV

by from Chicago, IL on August 4, 2017

EX-L AWD with navigation, leather wrapped and moonroof. We have owned it from brand new and we still love it. Fit the purpose, and the external style is beautiful. Hard to find a replacement. The new pilot, as well as Acura MDX, or the SUVs from other luxury brands, none of them as beautiful as this one. Some one even joked these new SUVs are designed by castrated engineers. They are too focusing on aerodynamics/fuel efficiency, made the rear as being smashed by a giant palm, and side windows as looking out from basement. Drivers sometime look for the rugged, elegant profile of the SUV. Our 2007 pilot runs still like new and looks like new too. We will keep it until a model we like comes out to replace it.

Best SUV

by on August 3, 2017

We have bought our 2007 Pilot EX-L AWD with Navigation for 10 years. It is still flawless, after nearly 80k miles, running as new, looks also like new. Still being liked by ourselves, and admired by friends. We didn't find a better replacement. New models, even the luxury version, MDX, are made not as beautiful as the 2007 Pilot. Someone even joked that the new 2016 Pilot was designed by castrated engineers. MDX and some Lexus SUV also suffer the same problem. They lost their taste for the external styles, when they over pursue the fuel efficiency. The lateral profile, especially the rear end, looks like being smashed down by a powerful palm, and side windows look like basement windows.

Very Reliable and Capable

by from Columbia, SC on June 8, 2017

I love my 2007 Pilot. I actually like the exterior styling more than the new ones. the 2007 models have a more boxy beefy look. The new ones look like a mini van in my opinion. I have over 177k miles on it and the only issues I have had are with the hvac fan making a weird vibrating noise every now and then. You can go wrong with Honda when it comes to reliability.

Reliable and comfortable

by from on May 29, 2017

This car has been very reliable and comfortable to own. Long trips or short errands it is very versatile.

I love this car

by from on May 28, 2017

It's a used vehicle but so amazing! I'm sticking with this make and model for a LONG time! I LOVE IT!

Excelllent value

by from Maitland, FL on May 8, 2017

Put gas in and go anywhere. Great looking. Reliable and dependable. Would take this car anywhere with my family.

Best CRV model Ever

by from Tucson on May 1, 2017

I will keep this car running forever. There's no better basic transportation with storage extras. The V-Tech engine will go forever. If I could get it back to new looking I would. Thank you Honda for creating the CRV

LOVE THIS CAR

by from on April 4, 2017

This vehicle was purchased for the price and the third row seating. It came with so many other features that I am still finding new and amazing things this car does! Good fuel economy, beautiful leather interior, plenty of room for my groceries or my children and friends. I have always purchased Honda vehicles as I am always statisfied with their features and all they have to offer. I would highly recommend this vehicle to friends.