2013 Honda Pilot

Your average Honda Product 2013 Pilot EX

by from N.E. , Pa on August 7, 2017

This is my second Honda Pilot and about my tenth Honda product. I've never had any major issues with any Honda product and this one is no exception. Loved the original 2003 Pilot, as it was one of the groundbreaking multi-passenger car or van based SUVs of it's time,but after 10 years, it was time to trade in. The 2013 looked bigger, but actually the space inside seemed to only give a little extra space than the 2003. Not the prettiest SUV on the market but it has it's charm, I guess. It's comfortable enough for a 10 hour trip to N. Carolina from northern Pa, giving me no trouble, and got 28 mpg, highway anyway. Usually I averaged 18-19 mpg all around. It has a stumble or hesitation and a grumble sound at low RPMs but nothing that the dealership could diagnose. Can't say anything really bad about the vehicle, but again, there's nothing to really rave about either. It does it's job without complaint. Power is adequate, stereo is below average sound but not horrible. Like I said it does everything with no problems, but no pizzazz. Got a great deal on it too because many people were tired of the looks, and I suppose, were waiting for the re-design.

Excellent Dependable

by from Clinton on August 1, 2017

I own a house I got three rows I can lay all the seats down and get all my stuff from Home Depot and it rides very good

I love this car powerful engine fells like 8 cilin

by from Inglewood on July 30, 2017

Good ac front and back huge console for items electric seat folding seats, huge cargo space runs great love my pilot

Great Family Vehicle

by from Northern Virginia on July 24, 2017

This Honda Pilot has been a great all around SUV and the 4WD does exceptionally well in the snow and other adverse elements . Holds 8 passengers comfortably . Loaded with many standard features from Honda its been a very reliable SUV!

Honda Pilot 2013 - owner review

by from Miami, FL on July 13, 2017

Great car in almost all aspects. People complaint about the fact that it looks like a shoe box but the car is wider that most of the SUV, Gas is 19 miles per gallon, I only replaced tires and break pads and disks in 4 years.

Great Size - Great Value

by from Chicago, IL on July 10, 2017

I would love to own one again! Definitely, take a look. You will love this car. Honda runs great deals on 0% interest. We went in for a used pilot and got a brand new one cheaper!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great SUV that should not have been changed

by from GR Mi on July 9, 2017

Good ride but a little truck like. nice room inside and great power along with being reliable to drive
Not Rated Reliability

The perfect car for your active lifestyle!

by from Huntington Beach,CA on July 1, 2017

Comfortably seats 8 adults. You won't be disappointed with the amount of passenger and cargo space. Great gas mileage and a classy look that turns heads.

Perfect Choice for a Family and Pet Friendly

by from Federal Way, WA on June 15, 2017

Plenty of room, great for pets, family, very outside friendly with traveling. Economic on gas. Love the DVD system. Love the back camera for Safety.

Great SUV

by from Alabaster on June 11, 2017

The car is excellent. Plenty of room in all areas of the car. The handling is a little rough with a shudder in the engine when you slowly go from 20 mph to 40 mph. I have read reviews and this is standard for the pilot. Overall I love this car.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Honda Pilot