2014 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

$29,670–$31,270 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2014 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2014 Honda Pilot

Electronics issues at the 8 year mark?

Have a 2014 white Honda Pilot with 74k miles on it. Just giving a rundown of things that have needed to be addressed since I purchased it in Nov. 2016. I live in Fl where I've heard that the heat & humidity wreak havoc on car electronics in general. Sept. 2021 - Replaced Multiplex Control Unit (MCIU) due to a parasitic drain on the battery. Went through 2 batteries in two months because of this issue. Sept. 16, 2022 - Car battery was completely dead. Had it towed into local dealer for diagnosis. They could not find an issue with any electronics. Sept. 26, 2022 - Car battery appears to have power, but vehicle won't start after attempting to turn the ignition. Could be the starter, but won't know until it gets towed.

1.7

2014 Honda Pilot paint problems

My 2014 Honda Pilot was fine until the white diamond paint began to peel off the roof and bubble on the rear tailgate.I have notified Honda of this and they say I am 1 year out of warranty. So far Honda has not accepted resposibility for this.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car meets all my needs. Excellent vehicle for the price. I enjoy everything about my new SUV. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Just purchased it but according to the research I.

This car meets all my needs it has plenty of leg room in front and back dual heating and air for driver and passenger sun roof with plenty of cargo space for when we go camping it's GREAT.

Best family car

3 raw seats, huge trunk, best honda model for family, good power, good fuel economy, this particular model is one of the best i have had in 20 years

The Pilot is a very nice riding vehicle.

The Pilot is a very safe and reliable family hauler. Honda makes the best vehicles in the world. I will not buy any other brand.

Although a little dated.....

Although a little dated, this Pilot is actually better than it's newer models. Built like a tank but runs and rides like a limo, this pilot was built to last. Many luxury amenities only found in much more expensive competitors models. With proper care, this baby will easily pass the 200,000 mile marker.

So good so far

So far the Pilot has met all our needs. We Love all the room for vacations, hauling groceries and the interior that looks brand new.

I love everything about it

So many bells and whistles. Comfortable to drive. It looks and feels great. It has so many cupholders and other traveling conveniences. Power everything. The touring version is well worth the money.

HOnda Pilot

Great family car that has been reliable and a good value. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for safety and convenience for transporting the family.