2014 Honda Pilot

Great great car!

by from MA on September 13, 2017

This is just the car we were looking for. I upgraded from a CR-V because we needed more space and more power while keeping the reliability of the Honda brand - the Pilot hits all of those marks!! We couldn't be happier with our choice, would recommend 100%.

Love my new car!

by on September 9, 2017

This car is exactly what I was looking for. It is safe with side airbags in the middle and back rows, very roomy, and super comfortable. I love how it is roomy without feeling like I'm driving a bus.

Perfect family car!

by from Corona on August 31, 2017

There's plenty of room for my family of five and then some. I can pick up my nieces and nephew and go out for a fun day! The mileage is what I expected but not bad for a SUV. I also really like the it has a camera in the back for when you back up!

Best family car

by from tarboro on August 28, 2017

smooth ride, very roomy! love the third row seating. its definitely a more affordable option with third row seating. LOVE this car!!

Best SUV

by from RI on August 28, 2017

Very roomy and reliable. First and only SUV I would buy. Honda is the only car company I trust. Pilot gives a great ride and I don't have to worrry about amount of space I have

Excellent Vehicle

by from Green Mountain on July 26, 2017

Great vehicle. this vehicle is much more than I expected. The longer I drive and own the more satisfied with it.

Looking for a vehicle

by from Green Mountain on July 17, 2017

We were looking for a vehicle to last. This Honda Pilot meets everything we were looking for. It has plenty of interior room, to include leg, head and storage. The safety items that are standard on this vehicle are overwhelming. It is everything we were looking for.

New owner of Honda Pilot

by from Pennsylvania on June 30, 2017

Truly enjoyed test driving the pilot. Looking forward to driving it daily. Spacious, smooth drive, comfortable.
Not Rated Reliability

I Love my Pilot

by from Rensselaer, NY on June 14, 2017

Great car, lots of space for the kids and all their stuff, handles well, great value for the money , I would recommend to anyone looking for a bigger SUV

We loved our Pilot

by from Los Angeles, CA on June 11, 2017

It's a great car. Big, comfortable, agile, lots of cargo space. For a car this big, it really feels peppy and easy to drive.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Honda Pilot