1995 Honda Prelude consumer reviews

$19,760–$20,510 MSRP range
side view of 1995 Prelude Honda
Explore the 1995 Honda Prelude

The Best Car I ever owned.

The 1995 Honda Prelude is probably the best car I have ever owned. Its the most reliable vehicle made. I question why they discontinued it. Shame. If I could buy a new one right now I would. Just the way it is. Maybe just one addition. An upgraded stereo that is it!!! Leave the rest of the junk off of it. What a great car I hope to keep it going as long as I can. 23 years old.

4.0

Performance and reliability

Great car. Handles turns like a champ, gets great gas mileage. Definitely not a family-friendly car, but very fun to drive!

4.1

Great Car Dependable, Tough & Low Maintenance

I loved my Prelude. It was so dependable and low cost maintenance. It never broke down on me and I drove many long distance trips. Cheap on gas. Stylish. Not the most comfortable interior but handled good.

Very Solid Handling Car .

I just purchased a Honda Prelude 1995 model with 235k. Runs like a champ with same motor and transmission. Power windows, Roof, Alloys, Ac and more. I love the shape, i mean when you go 80 miles per hr this vehicle does not move from the road, holds the entire road so good, very safe. If you have 1 good luck.

BEst car ever

Best car I've ever driven, Fun, relaxing, and dependable. Absolutely fell in love the first test drive I ever went on, It was as thought the car was made for me, as though the vehicle and I became one.

Best Car Ever!

The Prelude VTEC is by far the best car ever! I have owed the Prelude VTEC for over 12 years and I have had almost no trouble with it except routine maintence stuff. Although I will say routine maintence is more expesive on the car than any other I have owed. I wish Honda still made them or better yet, made a SUV version of the prelude.