1995 Honda Prelude

Very Solid Handling Car .

by from on July 30, 2009

I just purchased a Honda Prelude 1995 model with 235k. Runs like a champ with same motor and transmission. Power windows, Roof, Alloys, Ac and more. I love the shape, i mean when you go 80 miles per hr this vehicle does not move from the road, holds the entire road so good, very safe. If you have 1 good luck.

BEst car ever

by from springfiel, IL on June 19, 2007

Best car I've ever driven, Fun, relaxing, and dependable. Absolutely fell in love the first test drive I ever went on, It was as thought the car was made for me, as though the vehicle and I became one...

Best Car Ever!

by from Jacksonville on May 15, 2007

The Prelude VTEC is by far the best car ever! I have owed the Prelude VTEC for over 12 years and I have had almost no trouble with it except routine maintence stuff. Although I will say routine maintence is more expesive on the car than any other I have owed. I wish Honda still made them or better yet, made a SUV version of the prelude.

Great Car Dependable, Tough & Low Maintenance

by from Birmingham Alabama on June 27, 2017

I loved my Prelude. It was so dependable and low cost maintenance. It never broke down on me and I drove many long distance trips. Cheap on gas. Stylish. Not the most comfortable interior but handled good.

Performance and reliability

by on September 20, 2017

Great car. Handles turns like a champ, gets great gas mileage. Definitely not a family-friendly car, but very fun to drive!

Our Expert Review: 1995 Honda Prelude