1996 Honda Prelude Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Great car

by from New york on October 19, 2010

I own a 1996 Honda prelude and it has ran like a champ. They are all made in japan. 200k This vehicle is well worth the money. My day had a 93 honda prelude and i was on my way home doing 45 mph. A van ran a red light, I smashed into the van. The car is totaled but im alive. the car was not crushed in. Everything was still intact. Plus you just can't beat vtec. Think about it, once the h22 (2.2L dohc) hits vtec, a huge cam is engaged opening up the valves. 197 hp 161 tq (h22a) japan. And they handle very well.

CAR IS AWESOME

by from ATLANTA on April 1, 2010

I JUST DROVE THE CAR AND IT RUNS GREAT IT HAS GREAT TORQUE FOR A 4 CYLINDER CAR ENGINE IS CLEAN AND NO FUNNY NOISES NOR LEAKS I HOPE STILLS THERE WHEN I GET MY TAX MONEY.

good car

by from chino, ca on April 24, 2007

really good car, the seats are not comfortable. it has alot of power, it's really fast. good on gas avrg about 25-29MPG

best for the money

by from mira loma, ca on October 19, 2008

really fast car and economic with a unique interior and nice wide exterior. best 4 cylinder car i have owned