Read or write a review.

4.4
Average based on 8 reviews

Get the LOOKS!!

by from Westminster, colorado on May 2, 2008

I'm amazed how this cars style STILL gets people staring and looking and its 10 years old! Honda messed up when the stopped making this body style!!! H

Great Fun Car

by from Wisconsin on May 18, 2011

Great car to supe up and still get decent gas mileage! Loved to drive this on the highway and show at car shows. Most are surprised at the horse power!

built to last

by from Canada BC on August 10, 2012

i bought my first 1998 Honda Prelude a few years ago with 250 000km it now has 330 000km and it is still running strong and good the only thing i had to change was the timing belt and exhaust pretty reliable car it got me where i needed to be i highly recommend this vehicle

Awesome and almost perfect

by from Chicago on September 23, 2008

This is an awesome car. It has a nice sporty feel to it. Hugs the road at high speeds. Not much room in back seat but tons in front. Love the body style of the car. Best part is it comes in semi auto so you can manualy shift. I get tons of faces when im driving. Would not trade for anything. Love the car.

LOVE my prelude!!!!!!!!!!

by from Lodi, California on February 9, 2009

I purchased my prelude when it was two years old and had 22,000 miles on it. That was eight years and 237,000 miles ago and I still love this car!! The handleing of this car is unbeatable! I also love the exterior styling. My only complaint (other than the fact that honda stopped making this car) is the lack of room for the rear passengers. Other than that, the prelude ROCKS!!

great for the price

by from sacramento, ca on May 12, 2007

wonderful car! Extremely fun to drive!!!! The money a buyer will spend on this car will surely be a great investment. Not only does it look great it will be a reliable car for many years to come!

Beware of this Vehicle

by from on December 28, 2010

I personally reviewed this vehicle and alhough the dealership did an outstanding job polishing both interior and the exterior, this vehicle blew smoke and black fuild from the exhaust and the tail pipes were completely black. They pulled the vehicle inside for review and their best guess was at least 2k in repairs for value gaskets. I passed.

Wonderful sport car

by from Tuscumbia, AL on September 22, 2016

I bought my 1998 SH in 2001. Now 18 years old it stills corners like it's glued to the road and handles just wonderfully. Sharp looking car, my velour seats make it extremely comfort over long periods. Seat is very comfortable, there's lots of room in the front, the back, no. You could get a small kid in there if they could climb past the front seats. Not meant to be a 4 seater. I would have preferred they just make the back all cargo space, as they did with the CRX. I keep it in top shape, fixing anything as it needs fixing, and doing the maintenance on schedule. That's the secret to longevity with a car. If you're buying one, be sure and have your mechanic check it out. They were prone to hot rodding and over revving by the kids. If the exhaust smokes, pass it by. If you find one with a good engine, GRAB IT!

Similar Models