2013 Ridgeline

2013 Honda Ridgeline

2013 Honda Ridgeline

Have you driven the 2013 Honda Ridgeline?

Best Kept secret

by What works for Me from AZ on September 26, 2013

This SUV/Truck is the answer to the prayers of folks who, He wants a truck , She wants the comfort of a SUV. The Cabin has much more room than a small truck . We are older and a small truck is too low and a big truck is too tall to get in or out of. This Ridgeline is perfect. You will not know, until you see one , how wonderful the tailgate that opens two ways, traditional lay down and nontraditional refrigerator door type opening. Then when you open the door like a fridge it exposes a "Car" type trunk under the bed. This feature is wonderful for loading groceries. I will never be the same all our needs in one Vehicle . I am in love. Go take a look, you will thank me! What Works For Me

Honda Ridgeline best midsized utility vehichle

by HondaFan from Isanti, MN on January 17, 2014

I've always owned either mid-sized pickups or mid-sized SUVs and now I own the best of both. My Ridgeline combines the best of both worlds. I need a truck bed but I don't need a full size bed and I need a SUV cabin that has room for people and cargo. The Ridgeline fits the bill perfectly. I was surprised at how well it handles and how comfortable the ride is. No, it's not perfect. I wish it had a little more towing power and capacity, but I can get by with the rated 5,000lbs. My biggest beef is not having bluetooth! That option is only offered on the higher models (mine is a Sport). For a 2013 vehicle in today's technology environment, this should be as standard as an FM radio! I haven't owned this truck long enough to comment on it's reliability, but hey, it's a Honda and that's why I bought it!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2013 Ridgeline

by DT from Kansas City, MO on November 24, 2016

Purchased 2013 with 54,000 miles on it. While I would have rather had a larger truck like a Tundra or F150, the Ridgeline works well for my needs. Good mileage compared to larger v8 trucks. Absolutely love the in-bed storage tool box design. Ride is great, everything is solid and feels built to last.

Great truck 2nd time

by DonH from long island on December 6, 2013

Purchased a 2008 in 2008 and loved it. My brother purchased one new in 2012 after riding in mine.Just sold my '08 and purchased a 2013 sport version and love it.

Ridgeline better in city use than regular pickup

by busy mom from Austin TX on January 31, 2013

Most practical car I have driven. Has hauling adequate for most tasks, Has a largeTRUNK! space for 5. Space for your purse in front of large console with storage. Easy to drive and parallel park. Much more practical for ordinary city driving and regular life than our double cab pickup. Gas milage is as advertised. Handling is very good. It is a pleasant car to drive. It will haul a popup or boat and tows well. We can throw the fishing stuff in the bed and then hose it out. The bed looks small but will carry large dresser,single bed, 4 chairs and table along w many boxes with the tailgate up as we moved a child from college. Will carry five comfortably for distance. Backup camera is a great plus. More practical than the minivan or truck because it has a large hidden trunk. Can secure things without their being visible.It sounds funny but this is a family friendly truck. We have driven Hondas for generations and have been pleased with reliability for 40+ years. I have no expectation that this will be different than the minivan which we drove for 10 years, sold to a friend and is still going strong or my civic which had over 200000 when it was wrecked while parked. I wish I had bought one sooner. They look funny initially but this is a great, fun to drive, and practical truck for regular use.

All the truck I need

by ALWAYS HAD A TRUCK from VERMONT on February 1, 2013

I HAVE ONLY PUT A LITTLE OVER 500 MILES ON THE TRUCK. IN THE FROZEN NORTH OF VERMONTS ICE AND SNOW I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE SPUN A TIRE. THE FOLD UP REAR SEATS ALLOW MANY ODD SIZED PACKAGES TO BE CARRIED OUT OF THE WEATHER. AS A HOME OWNER YOU ALWAYS NEED A TRUCK FOR SOMETHING, TRASH HAULING,LANDSCAPING MATERIAL,ETC. THIS TRUCK FIT MY NEEDS PERFECTLY,AND I STILL HAVE ROOM FOR THE WIFE,SON AND 92YR OLD DAD.. GAS MILEAGE COULD BE BETTER, BUT IS STILL BETTER THAN MY OLD CHEVY1500 AND IT RIDES BETTER.

Great little truck

by Carpenter Honda guy from CA on October 3, 2013

This little truck has impressed me in so many ways. I needed a safe reliable vehicle to get my three kids around plus be able to haul my carpentry tools. I am able to fit all my finish carpentry tools plus more in the trunk and the short bed. Needed to buy the aftermarket Ridgerack system for ladders etc but other than that the capacity is far bigger than it looks. Not great on gas mileage, thirsty little sucker, but I guess it fits in the class.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

by harleyshep from auburn,ma on July 9, 2013

THIS IS MY SECOND RIDGELINE 1st 2010 now a 2013 sport with all options. just got back from a 2k trip and got 19.4mpg with ac on the whole way, lots better than my 2010. can't beat the ride,safety and reliability.

Great So Far. Still New. Added accessories myself.

by SCPackfan from Columbia, SC on June 5, 2014

Good power. Perfect for a family of 4 with the extra need of a truck bed also. Sort of niche product but exactly what we want. Fits better in the garage than the big trucks. Less price than the big trucks.

Top of the Heap

by MAZAMA from N/C Wa. state on February 14, 2013

I drove many trucks for a living at thirty plus years as a phone repairman in the cascade mountains of WA. State.I drove many brands and found that the Ridgeline surpasses them in total areas in convenience, reliability ease of driving in on highway and mountain road driving. Many trucks get the job done but none with the ease and engineering and for thought and design in his truck. Buy one, you will see the difference as I did.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

1 2 3 4