2013 Honda Ridgeline

Good Value Utility Truck

by from Colorado Springs on August 2, 2017

The Ridgeline is an overall great vehicle for light hauling if you don't want an actual truck. Exterior is very sleek, tons of compartments for storage but the inside lack flavor. Also does not have the technology you would expect for the age. Great value overall. Would recommend to anyone.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great truck so far

by from Knoxville, TN on July 4, 2017

I replaced a 1997 F150 with this truck 3 months ago and so far I love it. I admit compared to other 2013 model trucks this one lacks tech features like a bluetooth radio or large touch screen display.. but I am ok with that. Coming from a 1997 its all pretty amazing to and for a few hundred dollars you could upgrade to a double din aftermarket radio. Pros: Smooth driving Lots of power for a V6 Good gas mileage.. I know, people aren't impressed overall, but I get 23mpg at 70 mph on the interstate. Not terrible. The trunk- This is the feature that sold me. I had a topper for my last truck to keep things dry and secure, but with the trunk you can go to the grocery store, camping, etc.. and always have a large dry storage area. Towing: It only has a 5000lb towing capacity, but it handled 4000 really well. The unique transmission with no overdrive seems to help keep RPMs down. All wheel drive: I haven't had to engage vtm 4 lock yet, I've played with it so I know how to use it, but despite loose gravel, dirt, wet grass, and some mud.. I haven't been able to make the truck slip. I backed a pop up camper up a wet yard.. no slipping. Really impressed. Also, some of the hills around here are nasty, so starting from a stop at a steep red light in the rain almost always makes other trucks lose grip... not this truck. We will see how it handles to more off road conditions as the summer progresses and I get into the back country more. Cons: The headliner near the back window is falling a little. Some 3m adhesive did the trick, but still.. seems a little early for that type of thing to happen. Ground clearance: Supposedly it has around the same ground clearance as my F150 did due to the lack of differentials hanging down, but it feels really low to the ground. I haven't bottomed out on anything yet, but am being extra cautious.

Very good value for the money

by from Detroit, Michigan on June 10, 2017

The Ridgeline has the smoothest ride of all the pick up trucks. The only complaint I have is the AC switch is very confusing.

Uses car for Towing

Very dependable, comfortable vehicle

by from Johnstown, Pa on May 16, 2017

Owned 2 Ridgelines. They can't be beat for versitility. Gas mileage isn't the greatest but that is the only downfall.

Reliable SUT

by from Groveland, Fl on April 2, 2017

We traded in our 2007 Honda Ridgeline and it was a great truck and never had any problems with it. We put over 260,000 miles on it before trading it in for a newer one. Best vehicle.

Honda Ridgeline exceeds expectations

by from Tucson AZ on March 26, 2017

We decided to check out the Honda Ridgeline, based on Consumer Reports recommendation and rating as one of the top 10 cars for 2017. Though we could not afford a new Ridgeline, we were able to locate a used 2013 RTL. It is comfortable, drives more like a car than a truck and controls are easy to use. The only drawback is the mileage, though it gets better mileage than all other trucks in its class. We are very pleased with our purchase and how well it drives on both city streets and freeways.

2013 Ridgeline

by from Kansas City, MO on November 24, 2016

Purchased 2013 with 54,000 miles on it. While I would have rather had a larger truck like a Tundra or F150, the Ridgeline works well for my needs. Good mileage compared to larger v8 trucks. Absolutely love the in-bed storage tool box design. Ride is great, everything is solid and feels built to last.

Versatile vehicle

by from Clinton Iowa on June 27, 2015

Bought the 2013 Ridgeline RTL in March of 14 with 13,000 miles. I owned an Chevrolet Avalanche prior. After several trip to the shop with the Avalanche this purchase has been a breath of fresh air. I have put approx. 30,000 miles on the ridgeline since purchase with nothing to say related to even a small issue. Great to get around town in and when traveling the storage space is awesome. If I had to come up with any issue I would mention the sound from the speakers. Would be great to see some improvement in that area. But overall if you are looking for a vehicle that wont disappoint go for the Ridgeline!

Honda Ridgeline

by from Greensboro, NC on June 20, 2014

I have had a 2008, 2011 and now a 2013. This is a must small truck to have. Great ride and comfort with the flexibility. Looks like a beast going down the road. You can't go wrong with the Ridgeline!

Great So Far. Still New. Added accessories myself.

by from Columbia, SC on June 5, 2014

Good power. Perfect for a family of 4 with the extra need of a truck bed also. Sort of niche product but exactly what we want. Fits better in the garage than the big trucks. Less price than the big trucks.