2021 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2021 Honda Ridgeline

Very Happy so Far

I just purchased my Honda Ridgeline recently but out of the blocks it appears to be everything I expected. It handles great and the many features are user friendly. I have already received many positive comments regarding its appearance and I expect to have many years of great ownership.

Very smooth, reliable truck

By far the best vehicle, sharp, reliable, smooth, handles beautifully.. Honda always 5star in my opinion. Just make sure you don’t go to west simsbury Honda stay away from Ana Gremli, shady and not transparent, I went to Manchester Honda in ct, great service and were straight up fair

Best truck I’ve ever owned.

This truck provides for me the ability to accomplish many different tasks, from loading it up at the garden center to commuting in comfort and safety.

Super Sharp & Great Riding Truck!

We love our new Honda Ridgeline Truck! We got the HPD package, which makes it extra sporty and it drives and rides wonderfully! Tameron Honda, and Salesman Ry Cleveland were great through the whole process. It was a great choice for me and my husband!

4.1

Infotainment system blank

Second ridgeline. Bought 2021 Black Edition. Day 1, mile #35 the infotainment screen went black. Third week of ownership. no fix, no truck. Dissapointed with Honda

Just bought this truck and I love it!

I absolutely love this truck. It was not the truck I had expected to purchase. After going to several dealers from Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge I am very happy with my Ridgeline. It is exactly what I needed and more. Drives like a car but does all the things a midsize truck can do. It is really comfortable from the internal seats and pleasing to the eye externally. My wife loves it when she was against buying it at the beginning. This is a truck that has exceeded my expectations and I am happy with my Ridgeline Black Edition.

Highly sought after truck.

The RTL-E has the latest in technology. It's fun to drive, very smooth with remote start. They are selling like hotcakes, I expect the resale value to remain high in the coming years.

In love

Love the new design of the front end versus the previous year. Rides like a dream. It’s all the truck I. Need. Got white sport edition. Couldn’t be happier!

UPDATED reivew

Excellent all the way around, I have not found any issues so far and the vehicle has performed as advertised. I would highly recommend this truck for the 95% of use that use it for everyday hauling.

quick review of 2021 Honda ridgeline Black Edition

The updated (slightly) 2021 Ridgeline is a very good vehicle for "most" truck needs, it comes with a tow hitch (believe it or not new Ram 1500 trucks do not unless you move up quite high in model selection) and tranny cooler, sprayed on bed liner and most new convenient features. That being said I cannot understand why the U.S. market ridgeline does not have vented front seats and the arm rest system is no substitute for a center arm rest. So far I am very pleased with fit and finish.