2000 Honda S2000 consumer reviews

$32,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2000 S2000 Honda
Explore the 2000 Honda S2000
Shop the 2000 Honda S2000

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Best and most fun car I have ever owned. I bought it in 2008 with only 11,000 miles, so only drive about 11,000/year for the past 13 years.

Best sports car Honda ever made!

I've owned 3 Honda s2000's over my lifetime and each time I get to own one of these amazing vehicles I feel like a kid in a candy store. The s2000 is timeless, extremely stylish, sport, handles amazing, and best of all its low low maintenance. I find myself lowing the top and just enjoying the sun as much as I can. There arent many cars out there that are affordable and put a smile on your face each time you drive it, but the s2000 definitely is one of those cars. If you are someone who hasnt experienced this type of vehicle in your lifetime, what are you waiting for?

One of a kind.....people offer to buy it from me!

This is a VERY special sports car - utterly unique in part because it is no longer manufactured. Great performance....runs as well now as the day I bought it.....still immense amounts of pure fun with style.....a sports car with true panache.

A American Ferrari

I bought this car after it slid under the rear of a hummer, a quarter panels and hood was replaced with factory new parts. The car only had 52000 mi on it, everything else on car was near mint, this was my 2 nd one to own. Son totaled first one and I knew a good vehicle when I saw it. Never had a lick of trouble. Car is still near mint with 75000 mi now. I have been offered $15000 for it with a rebuilt title and turbo charger. This car has a 4.2 0-60 and I hardly ever nail it unless a mustang or Camaro temps me. Excellent car for this 62 year old. Oh the ecm has been programmed for a 185 mph shut off and it will do that too

4.4

Reliability and Fun Ride

Love driving this car when in top condition. It has amazing acceleration for just being an inline 4 and excellent at handling curves. The mid-engine design really helps with the cornering and handling of the car. I would much prefer to have this car in a warmer on average climate so I could drive it year round. The only real downsides I have with it is the basic ness the options are. You have almost nothing but it was designed like that so it could hold you and drive you without the need of options but it would be nice to have certain features. It is a '00 which would make most current options non-existent at the time but somethings would have been nice. But other than features, it is amazing to drive but the winter/rain driving is horrendous or non-existent, to advise against.

Best Performance Bang For Your Buck

This car was and still is the one that got away. Owned for 3 years had no problems mechanically and was a blast to drive. If your looking for a car to not just get around in but get around while enjoying yourself than this is the car for you. Reliable, FAST, and amazing handling, this car will have you smiling from the minute you get in.

Joy to drive

This was my baby.... my fair weather car: cloth covered and garage kept. I could drive it every day but chose to try to keep it in tip top shape by limiting driving it to only non - inclement days when I didn?t have a care in the world. Love the feel of the suspension, the sleek look of the car, and Honda reputation for reliability.

Fun to drive, iconic

This vehicle is a perfectly designed drivers car with timeless design that is sure to be a highly demanded classic. You won?t find a better 2 seater for the money.

4.4

Delightful sporty car. Lots of fun to drive.

Blast to drive in the mountains. Best engineered vehicle for the price. Gives you a race car feel, but tame enough to drive around town. Beautifully designed except for the dash control buttons.

Funnest car I've ever owned

This car is hands down the funnest car I've ever owned. Has great looks, great performance, superb handling and isn't expensive. Recommend to everyone at least test drive one.