2009 Honda S 2000

Get one!

by from San Antonio on March 18, 2017

This is one of the best sports cars I've ever owned/driven. Wish I had kept it (baby on way). If you can get one that hasn't been thrashed or modded too much, get it. And hold on to it. I think they'll go up in price. Reliability is ridiculous good. It's a Honda. Nuff said. And....thank you Honda for only putting a manual transmission in it!

Certainly one of the most reliable cars I have own

by from Garden City NY on January 30, 2012

Excellent quality in construction. In the 11 years I have owned the car, I have never had a single problem. Absolutely one of the best handling vehicles I have driven.

S2000 CR

by from Charleston, SC on June 6, 2010

My car is identical to the one for sale same color and all. It is very quick and extremely agile. I did have trouble with the seal around the windshield but it never leaked and was repaired under warranty by Honda for free. It is a wonderful car that really turns heads, I would definitely buy it again if I had it to do over.

A fun car to drive

by from Houston on December 8, 2009

My S2000 is a little tight (I'm 6'2") but it drives and handles great. It's engine purrs like a kitten and has plenty of get-up-and-go. No mechanical problems in 47000 miles. It also continues to turn heads.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Honda S 2000