2009 Honda S2000 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2009 Honda S 2000
Average based on 3 reviews

Certainly one of the most reliable cars I have own

by from Garden City NY on January 30, 2012

Excellent quality in construction. In the 11 years I have owned the car, I have never had a single problem. Absolutely one of the best handling vehicles I have driven.

A fun car to drive

by from Houston on December 8, 2009

My S2000 is a little tight (I'm 6'2") but it drives and handles great. It's engine purrs like a kitten and has plenty of get-up-and-go. No mechanical problems in 47000 miles. It also continues to turn heads.

S2000 CR

by from Charleston, SC on June 6, 2010

My car is identical to the one for sale same color and all. It is very quick and extremely agile. I did have trouble with the seal around the windshield but it never leaked and was repaired under warranty by Honda for free. It is a wonderful car that really turns heads, I would definitely buy it again if I had it to do over.