2003 Hummer H 2

Very nice car I want one

by from Illinois on September 18, 2017

Unreal like this car I want one I've been looking for months for one in my price range 12000 this is my dream car
Not Rated Reliability

Descent purchase

by from Montgomery on September 16, 2017

This was a decent buy. Had to get some work done but overall okay experience. Had to replace the knock sensor after I repeatedly ask was their problems.

The safest vehicle I ever owned.

by from Illinois on September 15, 2017

Truly the best hands down! Handles like a dream never been stuck due to weather or off roading , I simply can't speak highly enough about my hummer h2 , everything in front of you is a speed bump.

Beautiful H2

by from Metairie LA on September 11, 2017

The coolest and best SUV ever built Strong and very safe and has lots of power and still gets lots of looks.

My dream car

by from Charlotte on August 19, 2017

This car is a mist have kind. I have to admit it does eat some gas. This would be perfect for the secondary car or for an owner who doesnit have drive a lot for a Work.

Uses car for Havingfun

Greatest car I owned

by from Cocoa, Fl on August 13, 2017

Comfortable ride, lots of room, bullet proof engine. Leather is plush and in great shape. Lots of extras for the family. A great traveling vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

A Best Buy the Hummer .

by from Dallas on July 23, 2017

Yea,this first year of the Hummer is of a great price at a cheap Price ,off the show room floor is $100,000,00 as it's large size SUV ,is a versitel comfort Family car .,Slas,SUV,the interior is great for mere Summer and of winter travel Exollent is of the timely matter ,and wonderful leasing travel SUV ,no lie ,ride smooth real smooth .
Not Rated Reliability

The vehicle meets my needs to a "T"

by from Wadsworth on July 16, 2017

The vehicle has met all of my family's needs and it's a blast to drive . The vehicle came in great shape and a great price.

Uses car for Havingfun

2003 Hummer H2

by from Thornton, CO on June 2, 2017

The Hummer gets a bad rap due to gas mileage. But for the most part, my Hummer has been a safe reliable car.

really nice truck eye catcher

by from bolingbrook ill on May 23, 2017

great truck for chicago winters and eye catcher gave it to my son. he now uses it for college and wont give it back lol