2003 H2

2003 Hummer H2

2003 Hummer H2

Have You Driven the 2003 Hummer H2?

Best and most dependable vehicle I have ever owned

by Hillman1935 from Cincinnati, OH on Mon Nov 28 2011

It is criminal that these amazing vehicles are no longer produced. I have driven this one for over 135,000 absolutely issue-free, absolutely comfortable miles not even to mention its ability to go ANYWHERE and tow virtually anything too! I have owned virtually every type of vehicle from sports cars to Rolls-Royces and Bentleys but this is the BEST I have ever owned - bar none. Even my family says how they feel safer and more comfortable in it than anything else. What a GREAT vehicle. I would buy another new one tomorrow if available!

best car ever

by the hummer lover from cypress,tx on Thu Jun 13 2013

this car is a very fun and very cool car to own! I live in an upscale neighborhood in cypress tx called rock creek where people own expensive sport cars and luxury cars. yet, every time I roll down the street people stop and stare at my h2. this car is not the most stylish car so I would suggest putting rims or something to customize this vehicle. this car is also virtually unstoppable! you can ride on every road or environment that you could possibly think of. I think this is a great buy and lots of fun to use. Lastly, If you commute far to work like my wife, I would suggest a smaller more economical car for everyday commuter use.

Bucket List Car

by Great Outdoors 1 from Colorado on Fri Mar 18 2011

This is my second H2, it is my "Bucket List" car, nothing else comes even close to an H2 for comfort and style, lots of options and add ons to choose from. Notice when they are for sale at a dealer's they always sit out front. As for gas mileage (everyone always asks this question, thanks to our liberal media friends), in my 2004 I averaged 14.5mpg in my 2003 I average 13.5, and we all know people that have smaller cars with less gas mileage, it's all in HOW you drive any car. Danger: Test drive an H2 and nothing else will satisfy you.

great truck

by ctatgd from Florida on Tue Jun 16 2009

Love this H2 was suprised by the comfort and handeling-I had an Escalade before this and the Hummer blows it away in steering and braking-great hauling capacity with rear seats down-heated seats are great for trips up north-interior could be a bit nicer-seats are great very comfortable but dash is just OK-there are upgrade kits available-best all around truck, performance for the money-never been stranded ANYWHERE, rain, dirt, mud, snow still handles like on the highway!

Reliable, safe, strong, fun, great driver and towe

by H2 workhorse from Valley Forge, PA. on Sat May 07 2011

It really has to be driven to be truly appreciated. It's far superior to all the trucks I've ever owned in every category. The heated leather seats, awesome stereo, huge sunroof, smooth ride, style, well made. I love it more every time I drive it. I actually look forward to driving through the deepest of PA.'s worst winter snow storms . I only wish I had bought one sooner. It earns it's keep constantly.

Fantastic Ride

by Car Collector from New York on Wed Aug 17 2011

This is the most amazing vehicle to drive and own. You just have to experience it for yourself. The ride is so smooth and the look speaks for itself.

It surpasses any other car!

by Proud owner. from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Thu Aug 24 2006

Not only is this a show-off, but this car is the ultimate in a comfortable ride. You sit most comfortably, and you're also up high, have a lot of room, visibility, great sound speaker system, and smooth riding. You will be comfortable with the size of the car as it's length and width still leaves plenty of room on the road. The engine carries the car strongly, even with towing. Sure gas is expensive, but factoring everything in to the equation, you will not have any regrets once you're the owner of this beauty.

No other vehicle

by SheShe from on Sat Jan 17 2015

The H2 I have now is my third one. From a 2003 to 2005 and getting ready to go to 2008. I find it hard to even ride in a regular car as it feels like I am in a go kart. I love everything about my Hummer and will never buy anything else. The ride is amazing and to drive it is even better. I still after owning for so long get excited everytime I get in it. People either love them or hate them. My husband did not want one and fought me all the way....Now we fight about who's driving. Obvisously you can see where i stand on the Hummer!

Love the H2

by Wild Bill from New Jesey on Thu Jun 05 2014

I had a 2003 H2 for years and traded it for a Lexus in 2013.I miss my H2 a lot and now looking for another as a second vehicle.

Simply The Best!

by Joann from Oregon on Sat Apr 09 2016

I can't even imagine finding something Id like better. Because it is a 2003, I thought it was time to trade it in and get a newer car. I have gone out several times already to test drive other cars/trucks..........and can't find anything that even comes close to my H2. I'm just going to paint it, and keep it!!

1 2 3 4 5