2004 Hummer H 2

Great!

by from Mansfield TX on January 23, 2010

We visited Winter Park CO from Dallas TX, perfect, 2,200 miles between snow and bath weather with no issues, in fact we helped some guys to get'em back on the road pulling'em, super power on the low 4 traction mode!

Drives solid like a rock

by from Mass on October 1, 2010

This truck is very intimidating to see in your rear view mirror. I love the size, the power, the prestige, and the looks I get from others!

wow real nice!

by from easton on December 7, 2010

Great condition,would recommend this vehicle, I could not get finance,wish i could! Great cleaning and interior is in great shape too!

Great play toy

by from va on January 3, 2008

I love it, ive always wanted one. It's a great toy and you have no choice but to feel safe on the road. gas milage is horrible but I only use it on weekends to show off.

Best Vehicle I ever owned

by from Virginia on December 17, 2011

I had a Mercedes CL600 when I bought the H2, after driving the H2 I never drove the Mercedes again! My kids LOVE the H2! H2 rules!

H2 2004

by from Channahon Il on December 19, 2011

I finally found one with 31500 miles for under 25k. Shes copper color and like new in and out. Love driving it and hope it goes the distance.

head turner luxury comfortable

by from nc on February 13, 2012

great ride great looks expect incredible off road performance giant tires leather luxury stereo that you feel pretty fast gas mileage is what you would expect from a 3/4 ton truck with all wheel drive the heated seats are great on cold days

the toughest vehicle I've ever had

by from Indiana on February 27, 2012

Other than petroleum companies liking when you drive the h2 it is a very smooth ride on asphalt or cross country.

Sage green H2

by from Indian Trail, NC on July 10, 2013

Love my H2 runs like a top and has comfortable seats i would by another one in a heart beat and recomend the H2 to friends and family.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Save your time and money

by from on January 17, 2014

Too many high cost items were either damaged or missing. At least 1 item is not available. Body damage to drivers door and driver side rear door. Could verify functionality of A/C system or A/C assist in defrost mode. No spare tire and wheel or bracket to mount spare if it had been there. Inside drivers door panel broken and would require replacement. At least one of the heat-A/C vents for rear seat did not function. At this point-returned to dealership where a manager attempted the Hardsell with price reduction. Asked if I thought $1000.00 reduction would cover the repairs; I said your the dealer, you tell me. He then stated that it was an auction type vehicle. Walked away with my better condition 1998 GMC and am better off.