2007 Hummer H3 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 H3 Hummer
Explore the 2007 H3 Hummer
Shop the 2007 H3 Hummer

I love my h/3 2007

I have a problem with it Leaking in my driver side floor board I’ve tried everything that’s the only problem I’ve had with it can anybody help thank you

3.4

Don't buy a Hummer H3 for Reliability

I love the way it looks & how it feels to drive, but a quick Google Search will tell the other side of the story = Cheap plastic radiators that Don't last, Sunroof drains that Don't drain, which guarantees that you Will get a "sudden" Lap full of COLD water or it Will come down the back of your Neck, 5 Cylinder engine problems - There is a reason that they don't make it anymore, Ignition "lock out" issues, etc, etc, etc . . .

2.7

No I don't think I would ever buy another one

I am packed with problems with the leaks from the sunroof or from wherever it's coming from down into the floor and underneath everything we have taken it into shops and they say that there's no area that that could be coming from so to me I've seen it on the computer everybody complaining about it I think something needs to be done about it

Most comfortable, safe car I’ve ever owned.

I think it is one of the best vehicles. More rare, yet cheaper than a Jeep Wrangler from 2007. It went up in price the past year, kept me safe, never been in any accidents or was never pulled over and others cars respected my distance. I don’t want to sell it.

2.3

Very disappointed with this vehicle

I bought this 2007 H3X on 2012 with just 15,000 miles on it. Good looking, style, stereo and all the goodies that the MILITARY HMMVEE that we used to drive back in the service and help us a lot didn't have. Some issues came but where solved until sunroof drains failed. This end up in a new computer, stereo system works when he wants, passlock system is a headache all kinds of warnings come and go and now in 2020 and just 45,000 miles on it the key is stuck on the ignition and won't come out. Worst of everything is that General Motors Corp have No recalls on none of the LOTS of issues that car has. This is the last GM vehicle I will own.

Excellent

Hummer H3 ASAP contact me Asking $7,500 OBO (Let's make a deal Friday) *Automatic Starter comes with 2 sets of keys, 2 remote starter and 2 unlocked key pads *New tires *New battery *New Alpine stereo satellite radio station and 12"speaker box 191miles all new items come with the warranty's New wiper blades Absolutely nothing wrong with this vehicle

MOST RELIABLE CAR AND CHEAPEST CAR I HAVE OWNED.

THE SUV MET ALL OF MY NEEDS. ESPECIALLY IN 3-4 FEET OF SNOW. I AM A NURSE AND HAD TO GET TO WORK - VERY RELIABLE AND SAFE. COULD ALWAYS GET TO WHERE I WANTED TO GO WHEN OTHERS COULD NOT. LOVE THIS VEHICLE BUT TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON. CAR HAS SAT A LOT OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS. EXCELLENT AND RELIABLE. GAS IS NOT AS BAD AS PEOPLE THINK. I HAVE TOWED A FULL TRAILER OF HOUSEHOLD ITEMS FURNITUER, ETC TO WISCONSIN ON A FULL TANK OF GAS. HAS NEVER FAILED ME! YOU WILL LOVE THIS CAR ALSO. KEPT CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT. NON SMOKER. 23 GALLON GAS TANK. MY HUMMER WAS PURCHASED USED WITH 17,000 MILES ON IT .

3.4

Wouldn’t buy again

It’s a luxury interior in a souped up Jeep’s body. It has several interior flaws such as door space and set up make it awkward to get in/out, can’t get hand down to adjust seat to well, controls are not in comfortable placement positions, feels top heavy when negotiating turns and poor gas mileage (15 mpg) no matter how you drive it. I do like that the tailgate opens away from the sidewalk for easy and safe loading. Stereo system is an amazing Bose. Transmission blew at 120K. Leaks in front floor boards from undetermined location-not the sunroom drains as they have been rerouted and still leaks. Not a Horrible vehicle, just would never buy it again.

Hummer H3 is a pretty good car!

The car is pretty cool. it helps me carry a lot including move-in and move out. It is also a good choice for off-road. This is the second hummer h3 for me. I really love it so much.

Great option for a Jeep lover with limited $

I bought this car for my 16 year old and I’m driving it more than he is. ( Not his choice) this car is so much fun. It has Jeep off-road capabilities and a much better interior design. It’s a pig with gas but a tank on the road. I feel very safe in this beast. I am going to start looking for a newer model for myself soon.