2007 H3

2007 Hummer H3

2007 Hummer H3

Have You Driven the 2007 Hummer H3?

Simply the BEST!

by Groovieolive from Leesburg AL on Tue Jun 02 2009

I've had my '07 H3 3 yrs. and still love everything about it! My only complaint is that the back windows don't open and there are no air vents back there making it too hot for pets to travel in the summer. This vehicle is the most misunderstood car ever put on the road! It is NOT a gas guzzler and is super economical to drive with practically no maintenence costs. I cannot think of ANY vehicle I would rather own!

Best and most fun SUV on the road

by H3 Fan! from Waukee, IA on Tue Jul 17 2007

This vehicle has been all that it is hyped up to be. No problems at all, excellent safety with OnStar features, and excellent gas mileage. We are getting 19 mpg or better on average. In my first 12 months of ownership I have only had to change the oil and rotate the tires. I have driven the new V8 H3 Alpha and it is amazing, but I still don't have a problem with the I-5. Its a great engine and will get you anywhere you need to go!

Best Off Road Vehicle Ever Produced

by H3 and Loving It from Knoxvegas, TN on Tue May 15 2007

This is not your typical soccer mom's SUV. The H3 is a truely "Off Road" vehicle and doesn't even come close to being classed as an SUV (SUV = Mini Van on Steroids). It performs equally well both on the pavement and off. Only if you want the best of the best, purchase one of GM's finest "Off Road" vehicles, the H3. Expect a bit of road rage from vehicle traffic around you, they all just wish they had one!

My First Hummer

by H3 Dude from South Dakota on Wed Dec 26 2012

I just recently purchased an 07 H3 from a dealership in Georgia that was listed on cars.com It only had 15k miles and it's a beauty. I drove from Georgia to Tennessee and didnt even use a half a tank. So the tales of Hummers being gas hogs are not the case with the H3s and my Hummer has the 3.7l engine as well. There is plenty of room for my sons car seat in the middle of the back seat and the cargo area is sufficient. I live in SD so I wanted something dependable, tough, and rugged so I figured since I was a military man, I'd buy a Hummer. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend one to anybody.

Love taking this into the dirt..

by Jason614 from Columbus, OH on Thu Oct 11 2007

Have had this vehicle for a few months and love it. Was kind of disappointed with how much storage is available in the car. My last car was the Caddy SRX which had ample interior room and hauling space. The interior is mediocre in design, great for the class of vehicle but lacking in options for the price (how hard is it to do memory seats, mirrors, etc?). This SUV definitely needs backup sensors as my "force" powers are weak on this planet and the low profile windows and high seats leave me to make too many guesses on whether there are children and animals behind me. so far so good :(

hummer h3

by hummerhead from st.cloud mn on Fri May 29 2009

I love my truck , and it is so nice , the kids love it . Never had any problems with it . I would suggest this truck to everyone !

Love my hummer

by Hummer tom from Neillsville, WI on Wed Aug 15 2007

It a awesome vehicle that performs well in the winter. I love the fact that it has excellent ground clearance. I would recommend this vehicle without reservation.

Best SUV ever!

by Rev Melissa from DeSoto,TX on Thu Nov 25 2010

I bought my H3 2007 Hummer used with 40,000 miles on it. I have had it now for 7 months. I LOVE IT. I looked at Ford Explorer and Lincoln Navigator prior to getting the H3, but the Ford interior looked cheap in comparison to the Hummer, and the Navigator uses too much gas. The car has plenty of pick up, and you are really safe. I LOVE this car and have gotten GREAT service at the Hummer dealership.

I LOVE MY HUMMER 3!!!

by HUMMER LOVER from Knoxville,Tn on Wed Oct 03 2012

My hummer is a 2007, I am a mom and Im in love with my car! Ive had it 2 1/2 years, and I usually trade about now, but there is no there vehicle out there as gorgeous as my hummer, all my friends are jealous!!! They love my car, its a head turner fo sure I love it, Ive had alot of vehicles in my life but by far this one is me! Its good on gas, comfortable, love the sunroof!! Im keeping my car and giving it to my son in a few years, best car you will ever own by far!!

My Hummer is the best of the best.

by Oga from Bremerton, WA on Mon Aug 01 2011

I have owned close to twenty different cars and I think this is the best of the best. It fits my lifestyle and the turning radius is the best, I can park it anywhere, its quiet and the seats are so comfortable. The back doors could be a little wider and the shifting boot is cracked but everything is just great. It's great for towing my boat and I get a lot better gas milage than my Suburban and Chevy truck ever got.

Uses car for Off-roading

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2007 Hummer H3

The 2007 H3 is the most sensible Hummer yet because it is roughly the same length as a midsize family sedan.

Compared to the larger H2, the H3 is 16.9 inches shorter, 6 inches lower and 6.5 inches narrower, yet the cabin feels less confining. The H3's manageable size, lower price and better fuel economy make it a clear favorite over the H2.

For 2007, GM enlarged the H3's Vortec inline five-cylinder to 3.7 liters. It now delivers 242 horsepower and 242 pound-feet of torque for quicker starts and more midrange throttle response. The 2008 H3 Alpha will have a 5.3-liter V-8 under the hood that delivers 300 horsepower and will give the H3 a maximum towing capacity of 6,000 pounds.

The H3X model, which has... Read More