Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

hummer h3

by from wakefield mi on October 20, 2011

awesome vehicle its just too bad they stopped making them!!! a lot better gas mileage than claimed i can get around 20 mpg on highway will go anywhere! and the looks of this car are incredible!

Hummer H3

by from Missouri on January 26, 2013

I have now owned 4 Hummer H3's My wife and I love them. They are great for winter weather snow, or out doing some off road as well. Could they get better gas mileage? Sure... But if you are concerned with that then you shouldn't be buying a 4X4 anyhow. The Hummer H3 will handle just about anything you throw at it. Plus it does it in style. People who say bad things about the Hummer H3... Never owned one.

Great vehicle. My wife loves it also!

by from on October 6, 2012

I haven't had this vehicle long enough to know everything about. It has almost all the features I wanted. I and my wife are pleased with this car aND WITH THE DEALER.

Love my H3

by from wisconsin on April 9, 2010

Bought my wife a new 08 H3 and loved it, so I also bought an 09 for myself. Gas milage is around 17mpg, and that's about what I expected.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Hummer H 3