2010 H3

2010 Hummer H3

2010 Hummer H3

Have You Driven the 2010 Hummer H3?

Great Truck!

by CharlotteG from Boston, MA on Wed Jul 11 2012

I bought my H3 SUV new 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it. Interior comfort is great and the flexibility is awesome. I'm a real estate agent and I frequently use this truck to transport clients to different properties. Most of them comment on how surprised they are that such a vehicle can be so comfortable on road. The short overhangs also make it much easier to parallel park in the city. There's a lot of pre-conceived notions about Hummers out there but most of them are exaggerated. The fuel economy is far from stellar but aside from that I'm entirely satisfied with my Hummer H3!

Hummer H3 Luxury

by TH from New Jersey on Thu Jul 04 2013

Great reliable SUV, Sharp looking, affordable, excellent vehicle. Drive it anywhere. Leather, Heated seats, Chrome are just a few upgrades that make this vehicle luxurious. Take it through the snow, no problem!

Off Road Purpose Built

by Poppa was a rolling stone from Birmingham, AL on Mon Mar 12 2012

I recently bought the H3 base model with 20k miles on it. Didn't realize GM classified it as a "luxury" vehicle, but as such it has a 4 year/50k mile warranty. First the down side - No steering wheel controls, the Driver Information Center, if you can call it that, doesn't provide much info, there is somewhat limited space behind the back seat, gas mileage is around 13 -14 in town (no surprise), it needs better headlights, visibility to immediate front & rear is limited, have to unbolt skid plates to access oil filter, and the 5-cylinder engine won't win any races. On the plus side, it has a small turning radius, a no-roll back capability when starting off on a hill, good ground clearance, and a full-size spare. According to the owner's manual (which is pretty good), it will handle a 40 degree side slope. There is very little front or rear overhang so there is less chance of scraping/dragging something when transitioning to or from a steep incline. Plus the thing is just cool looking. So far I've added a grille guard, which will hopefully lessen the damage from a potential Bambi hit, plus it allowed the mounting of some additional driving lights. I also added short vertical pvc posts to each end of the grille guard so I know how far out the front fenders extend, as they can't be seen from the driver's seat. Even with the wide fenders and stock tires, dirt, mud and spray will get on the vehicle sides. So I added some rubber fender-well extensions. This took a while to remove each wheel and drill holes for the screws, but the 2" flares do a great job and add to the overall looks. While on the topic of accessories, there are some Hummer-dedicated companies out there, but the selection of stuff is not like what you'll find for F-150s, Tahoes, Jeeps, etc. For example, the plastic vent visors to mount above the windows are harder to find, and tend to be more expensive when you do. I suppose that is due in part to the limited number of years the H3 was made, and the fact 2010 was the last year it was built. I'd like to add a CB radio, not to talk on but to monitor what the truckers are saying, but the front passenger compartment space is so limited I'm still trying to figure that out. I gave this a 5* Reliability rating since in the short time I've had it no issues have come up. So far my H3 hasn't had a serious off-road challenge or even a snow-day to contend with, but I feel confident it will rise to the occasion when it does.

I use it for what hummer is made for.

by Mr Montana from Polson mt on Fri May 12 2017

I use mine for everything. I've hauled a full size washer dryer set in it. I've trailered 4000 lbs, I use in off-road in the mountains of NW. Montana. Even use it in the potato fields to irrigate. Handles snow very well with the off-road tires. However not so well with the worn out stock tires. She don't mind sand, snow or mud. And yes it does sling a lot of dirt onto the sides. I am very happy with this vehicle. Mine is the 5spd man. 5cyl.

Best looking truck I ever had

by Himes from Kentucky on Thu Apr 13 2017

My h3 looks amazing so far I am loving it.. it is a head turner with the aftermarket 33 and 18 in rims. So far it's the nicest looking and best vehicle that I have owned.

Amazing car ever

by Sportfan from Lagos on Fri Mar 10 2017

I don't know what to say but the little I will say is. it's fun and comfortable in dirvin. I love it so much.

dirt rider

by hummer freak on Mon Jul 30 2018

This vehicle is like driving a huge Jeep, Love the comfort and ability of this vehicle, getting ready for some big game hunting, cant waite!!

Uses car for Off-roading