1996 Hyundai Accent

96 Accent GS

by from Lewisville, TX on March 1, 2010

i recently bought a 96 Accent GS with 184,000 mls and couldnt be happier. No leaks and with some minor mantinace it runs like a champ. Pleanty of power to weight ratio. Sporty and fun to drive... Looks great if you like the litte intercity sports car.

short not sweet

by from new york on July 28, 2011

this car is relaiable but is not great for long trips it has nothing special about the interior good gas milage though

The BEST car I have ever owned

by from AZ on April 16, 2016

Definitely not the fastest or classiest car I have ever owned but without a doubt the best most dependable car ever. I purchased my current 1996 Hyundai Accent on Jan 1998 with 22,000 miles on it. I still own it and we just turned 18 years and 69,500 miles. I love this baby. Have maintained it but it is getting to where I will have to call it a day. I am having health issues and Kat never did like the hot AZ temps. I would recommend Hyundai to anyone. My preceding car was also a Hyundai Excel which is not longer made. I had that one for 10 years and thought she did great but KAT RULES. Think about it 2 cars in 28 years.

Similar Models