1997 Hyundai Accent

Reliable, easy to park and maneuver, fun driving!

by from San Diego on February 28, 2007

This Hyundai has been one of the most reliable cars I've ever owned, in 10 years it has only needed 3 repairs. This car was a great deal, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a compact car that is fun to drive and gets good gas mileage but has some power, too.

Very good car for the money

by from Los Angeles on February 21, 2007

I was skeptical when I bought this car but it turned out to be one of the most reliable cars I ever owned. This is not the Hyundai of years past that had no get up and go, this one takes off quick (manual transmission) and gets up to full speed on the freeway within seconds, takes hills in stride. Comfortable and fun to drive. I would not hesitate to buy a Hyundai again.