2009 Hyundai Accent

A Trusty Road Companion

by on August 18, 2017

I've had this car for 5 years now, and its treated me well. For a little car, it has a decent kick, and good fuel economy. The only con I can find is that its so light it has trouble handling snow and ice.

less affordable maintenance

by from miami, florida on May 10, 2017

The vehicle would have been more affordable for a used vehicle, if the vehicle would have been a 2008 hyundai accent, instead of a 2009 hyundai accent. Except for in 2008, then in 2009.

most reliable gas milage is out standing

by from racine wisconsin on April 21, 2017

Of all the different kind of cars I have ever owned gas milage is the best and in the winter it always starts, comfortable easy to drive for long distances just a great car

Student car -First Owners- very Low Mileage

by from Houston Texas on April 15, 2017

31,000 miles Student car first owner - low cost first car reliable low maintenance costs happy with car overall.

Love my car

by from Kennesaw, Ga on April 14, 2017

I really love my car. It didn't come with all the upgrades I wanted but that was ok because it was affordable and it gets me where I need to go. I'm just glad it has power doors and windows unlike my last car which was the same year. It rides really smooth and is a good size for me and my 3 month old daughter.

nice reliable gas saver

by from on March 30, 2017

This car was great for my 1hr long commutes to work. I love manual shift in the snow, so capable and makes the car more fun to drive. You would not believe all the stuff I put into this car on its many trips to the hardware store, fold the seats down in the back and there is quite a lot of space. Slide some 2x4s up into the passenger foot well and oala. I got the no A/C option which made for a few hot days in the summer coming home from work, but rolling down the windows driving the back roads makes me think of simpler days.

Comfortable setting

by from Spencerport, ny on July 3, 2015

Doris was more than willing to help me get the car I needed under my budget and did whatever it took to get me there. She was very patient and thorough.

Good Little Car

by from Las Vegas, NV on May 14, 2014

We bought it about a month ago to run around town in. We've since also taken it on a 250 mile freeway trip and have no complaints about the car. It's quick, has an excellent air conditioner (we live in the desert south west). We were concerned that it wouldn't have enough power for long grades, etc. It was great; we didn't feel under-powered even with the air on. It is definitely an econobox but that is what we were expecting out of a $8500 car with it's mileage ratings.

I have one

by from Phoenix az on February 28, 2013

I have owned a 2007 for 4 years.. been in the shop once for a $100 repair bill.. change the oil and go.

Commuter

by from Tacoma, WA on February 3, 2011

Bought the car 'cause I drive about 95 miles roundtrip everyday for my commute and gas prices are NOT to going down. Good solid feel on the windy back roads. Good price/value for a 4 door, power everything, still under manufacture warranty commuter car.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Hyundai Accent